imGOD

Admin app. imGOD

Post by imGOD » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Personal Information!
Name:Zack Craig
Cs Game Name:imGOD
Email address: zackblasecraig@gmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:487956404
Tell us about yourself: Im 16. I used to play a lot of competive cs 1.3 now I play 1.6 and csgo always been competeive and I love it but I also love to keep the community nice and clean when people do bad things it kinda upsets me cause your not only ruining the game for your self but for others.
Hobbies:School, gaming, youtube
Job: Bagger boy at Kroger( a local grocery store)
Favorite .40 cal server: Diaollbo 2 and Cod
Comments I have played all of 40 cal's severs I literally love every single won and the mods with it. What you should expect from me from being admin. I understand the power of the admins and I know what they can do so there for, with the power of being an admin I shall give warnings and temp kicks before banning. Unless it's a hacker obcouse then I will have to take the screenshots of them cheating but anyways I will try my hardest to keep not only the servers clean but I try to keep the community clean as well.
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: about 2-3 months
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Cause it's an amazing server, admins/mods, very friendly, and good community
How did you hear of .40 cal?: From my frined playing in the cod server
Are you a member of another gaming community?: cs:go and crossfire
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Obsoutley
have you been a member/reg before?: On other forums yes
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days yes.

DotA

Re: Admin app. imGOD

Post by DotA » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Application looks good. Remember to always play, post and enforce. If you need anything, feel free to PM me or anybody else :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:50 pm

[quote="imGOD"
Tell us about yourself: Im 16. I used to play a lot of competive cs 1.3 now I play 1.6[/quote]
You're 16 and played 1.3?
I didn't even play that and Im 22 e.e
Did you played in a not updated cafe or something?

Also, you Steam ID isn't a real steam ID..you'll need a real, legit bought CS copy in order to have a legit Steam ID.

Other than that, you are cool. Play post and enforce, and most importantly, have fun.
If you need anything else, ask us!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

imGOD

Post by imGOD » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:04 pm

MarioBros wrote:[quote="imGOD"
Tell us about yourself: Im 16. I used to play a lot of competive cs 1.3 now I play 1.6
You're 16 and played 1.3?
I didn't even play that and Im 22 e.e
Did you played in a not updated cafe or something?

Also, you Steam ID isn't a real steam ID..you'll need a real, legit bought CS copy in order to have a legit Steam ID.

Other than that, you are cool. Play post and enforce, and most importantly, have fun.
If you need anything else, ask us![/quote]

Crap. Yes I did and yeah I got a non steam cs well ok.

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Looks gd besides the issue you can easly resolve. But remember to tagg up -[.40 cal ]- comes with duties to watch how you server runs and enforce by kicking afks after 3 rounds, kicking banning due to the problem demo recording and forum activity. Good luck! C you on the other side:)

MeRcyKiLler

Post by MeRcyKiLler » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:46 pm

tr3v360 wrote:Looks gd besides the issue you can easly resolve. But remember to tagg up -[.40 cal ]- comes with duties to watch how you server runs and enforce by kicking afks after 3 rounds, kicking banning due to the problem demo recording and forum activity. Good luck! C you on the other side:)
He hasnt mad it in yet trev lol. His app has to be accepted before he can tag up :lol:

Good luck though. Hopefully you can get the Steam ID issues resolved and start playing and posting regularly to get in.

*dies 3 times to same person*

We aren't friends anymore -_-

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Uhh.... Can you explain this?? Other then only being one God..

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 95#p108195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

>.> NTF <.<

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:21 pm

MeRcyKiLler wrote:
tr3v360 wrote:Looks gd besides the issue you can easly resolve. But remember to tagg up -[.40 cal ]- comes with duties to watch how you server runs and enforce by kicking afks after 3 rounds, kicking banning due to the problem demo recording and forum activity. Good luck! C you on the other side:)
He hasnt mad it in yet trev lol. His app has to be accepted before he can tag up :lol:

Good luck though. Hopefully you can get the Steam ID issues resolved and start playing and posting regularly to get in.
Yes I no this I never stated that he was :)

MeRcyKiLler

Post by MeRcyKiLler » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Wow lol, came to an abrupt end. Which also means you lied on your app as well. Someone who played CS competitively wouldn't ever need to hack. Glad we caught this kid.

*dies 3 times to same person*

We aren't friends anymore -_-

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Denied. We do not accept hackers into our clan. If you would like to dispute your ban, dispute it here: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=17471" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Joining 40cal!”