for new apps! join our community!

Thorz Bong

Thorz Bong's Application.

Post by Thorz Bong » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Personal Information
Name: Glenn
CS ingame name: Thorz Bong
Steam ID CS 1.6 : STEAM_0:1:28368590 0 00:33 24 0
Hobbies: Mix Martial Arts/Kick-Boxing/Air-Soft/Paint-Ball/Coding(java/html)
Job:Sales for a wireless company (AioWireless)(Cell Phones/Service)

Comments: I love playing with .40 cal Members!

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Ughh, about 1year or more now.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Well to be honest i'm a admin of "on 24" and well i play both servers to much its just a given thought to just be admins on both since i basically help the admins out on here as well, when i do play here.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: on 24(Brother/Sister clans)
Are you a member of another gaming community?: On 24
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: I'm a dedicated member to both on 24 and .40 cal
have you been a member/reg before?: Definitely am
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes.
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes.
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes.
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes.
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Well, i can't promise this but when i'm in the 40cal servers i will wear my nametag. since i'm a member of on 24 first I already in agreement to wear this anywhere.
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes.

Brief description of what i'm doing here:
I really like both On 24 and .40Cal, I play on both servers equally. I am on so many times during the day on .40cal and hardly any admin are on while i am. it sometimes gets annoying when i see people hacking cussing ect. I still go about my day to explain to them the rules, but its not like I can do anything about this behavior, I personally believe it can trully get annoying when a immature child comes into the game and decides to disrespect the server by not following the rules.
on that note, I hope my application is read thoroughly and really thought over to allowing me to really help out both servers.

MarioBros

Re: Thorz Bong's Application.

Post by MarioBros » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Glad to see you help out in the servers, I've played with you some times (While UC) and you seem like a great guy.

I'm trying to get a bit more of free time so I can start playing again, maybe mid December :/

I really don't know how would this end, since you are still a member and admin of on24, personally I don't mind, because what you said about a lack of admins in GG is true, but what does mouse think of this? and sammy?

In the mean while, you can help out by posting rule breakers and we'll get to it ASAP.

Anyways, good luck and let's see how this ends up. If you need something, hit me up on steam or PM here.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

ReX

Post by ReX » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:30 pm

good luck man.

Play/Post/Enforce

Thorz Bong

Post by Thorz Bong » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:17 pm

MarioBros wrote:Glad to see you help out in the servers, I've played with you some times (While UC) and you seem like a great guy.

I'm trying to get a bit more of free time so I can start playing again, maybe mid December :/

I really don't know how would this end, since you are still a member and admin of on24, personally I don't mind, because what you said about a lack of admins in GG is true, but what does mouse think of this? and sammy?

In the mean while, you can help out by posting rule breakers and we'll get to it ASAP.

Anyways, good luck and let's see how this ends up. If you need something, hit me up on steam or PM here.
Would definitely want to see more of you in-game its fun playing with all the .40 cal members.
thank you for your input.

Thorz Bong

Post by Thorz Bong » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Copper wrote:good luck man.

Play/Post/Enforce
Thank you for your input.

DotA

Post by DotA » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Good luck! also, would you quit on24 to be a part of 40cal? Or just go back and forth since were sister clans?
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Thorz Bong

Post by Thorz Bong » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:38 am

DotA wrote:Good luck! also, would you quit on24 to be a part of 40cal? Or just go back and forth since were sister clans?
I wouldn't quit on24. I would definitely be jumping back and forth. they only reason i want admin in 40cal is to admin it nothing more, I just want to stop the inappropriateness in-game. Mainly on the gungame server.

DotA

Post by DotA » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Very nice! Well good luck Thor :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “Joining 40cal!”