for new apps! join our community!

DEVILSTIX

Admin App.

Post by DEVILSTIX » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Name: James, Jim, Jimmy Lysaght
Cs Game Name: DEVILSTIX aka F4TBOX
Email address:
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:70058301 0 00:15
Tell us about yourself: I work 2nd shift at a union meat factory, when i have time to myself i like to play on 40cal warcraft server, i have met alot of different but cool ppl on the war3 server. almost all admins i get along with, apples all in good fun your just hard to kill. Scorpion sry for the noob ditch on the scrim server back in the day. hawk havent spoke with u but thx for backing me when i was being called a hax. there is certain maps im really good at. i have this counter strike Prima's official strategy guide i got a few years ago and spent time reading it this past year it has paid of with the help of warcraft. i hope in time Scorpion could think of lettin back on the friends to scrim. c u guys behind my cross hairs
Hobbies: Video Games, Disc golf, my 2 dogs
Job: Patrick Cudahy meat hauler the company i work for
has been around for 125 years. alot of history and dead pigs. lol 5 years ago two buildings burnt to the ground because of two fools playin with a military flair them buildings were the size of two foot ball fields there is still seven buildings.
Favorite .40 cal server: Warcraft3

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: over a year
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I love the servers and the 40 cal members are easy to get. every time i hope on the server ther is some1 2 have fun with. i know i have been guilty with the swear words or getting carried away on the mic, but there is always alot of fun along with
How did you hear of .40 cal?: back then if i remember i seen all of the servers and was like ya im playing on these
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes
have you been a member/reg before?: Yes
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes
Last edited by DEVILSTIX on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

tr3v360

Re: Admin App.

Post by tr3v360 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:20 pm

well good luck man!. you seserve it you have been playing a while^^

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:35 am

Ahaha this is awesome Devil I never knew you and F4Tbox were one in the same. You bring hilarity to these servers and I always have a hoot when you are on lol. Remember to post in forums / PLAY PLAY PLAY (we know you do lol) / and Enforce the rules!!

See ya soon,

Benny aka Glazed
GlazeD

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:48 am

About dang time you signed up man! Remember post, play and enforce! It won't be long until I see you with a 40 cal tag ;)
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:04 am

you already know you have my vote. great attitude and challenging to play with..at times ha! Stay active on forums and server man, I know you will.
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:48 am

There goes the neighborhood!!! :P :P :P

Seriously, glad you finally applied! Got my vote for sure!

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:30 am

Good luck!!

DotA

Post by DotA » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:17 pm

I must agree with Dante with him saying "its about dang time" lol. Glad you finally put in an application! Good luck!
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Team_DCH

Post by Team_DCH » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Yeah, ABOUT TIME!!!! DevilSTANK. I loved it when you changed your name to that for I while just because that is what I call you. Good player and brings a ton of excitement to the server. Happy to have you around here. Now, get the broom and start sweeping. hehe

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:09 pm

meat hauler?...how interesting 8-)

Return to “Joining 40cal!”