for new apps! join our community!

BestEver

Application for Admin!

Post by BestEver » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Name: Moe
Cs Game Name: BestEver
Email address: moody_527@yahoo.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:78176205
Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm a pretty chill guy who wants to help .40 cal grow as big as it can be! I really like to play games and I'm not very judgmental on anyone, when I have to be serious I be serious and I can also be very fun!
Hobbies: Baseball, Playing computer, running
Job: I currently have no career :)
Favorite .40 cal server: Left 4 Dead By far!
Comments: Not much really, I just want to help .40 cal grow as big as it can be and make sure they're no immature players and no drama going on in the server!

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: About a week
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I'm interested in .40 cal because it seems like a very organized community and I would absolutely love to be apart of it, I have a lot of fun in the left 4 dead server with my 2 little cousins and my cousin and I just go back and forth joking about whos better, I've also been seeing some people cussing/swearing when my cousin and I are on and theres no admin on to do anything about it so I'd like to put a stop to that, I'd of course give them their warnings,slay, and kick them but if they keep doing it I'd have to ban them for atleast 30 minutes.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: I heard of .40 cal because of my cousin, I wasn't very interested in even playing in it at all because the last time I've played a zombie server it was very boring. But surprisingly enough, this is the best l4d/zombie server I've ever played! But yeah, I heard of it because of my cousin :)
Are you a member of another gaming community?: Currently no, and I don't plan on it! :)
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes, for sure. I usually get on around 6 or 630 so I'll be on since then and I'll make sure its a fun experience for everyone in the server!
have you been a member/reg before?: No
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do! :)

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes!
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes!
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes for sure.
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes

I just want to add something really quick, I understand I'm new to the servers but I hope that doesn't affect your decision on my application, I feel like I can make .40 cal a very fun and enjoyable place for all the members in it! I just wanted to get that out there. :) Thanks
Last edited by BestEver on Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DINOSAURS AND TRAINS= 0_0

[G]ravity

Re: Application for Admin!

Post by [G]ravity » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:32 pm

I don't think that it matters if you are our newer regular or old as long as you have the character to be the admin here at 40 cal, Just remember to play post and enforce, the rest will take care of it self and yeah also Good Luck!

BestEver

Post by BestEver » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:03 pm

[G]ravity wrote:I don't think that it matters if you are our newer regular or old as long as you have the character to be the admin here at 40 cal, Just remember to play post and enforce, the rest will take care of it self and yeah also Good Luck!
Thanks Gravity! And I think I have what it takes to be an admin for sure, I will be sure to remember that! Thanks once again :)

DotA

Post by DotA » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Haven't seen you around, but looking forward to seeing you play and how you are with everybody :) Gl Buddy :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Saw you yesterday, you guys do quite a lot of noise lol, anyways, good luck, post, play and enforce!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

BestEver

Post by BestEver » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:33 am

MarioBros wrote:Saw you yesterday, you guys do quite a lot of noise lol, anyways, good luck, post, play and enforce!
Haha yeah, I was a bit wild yesterday :P I also noticed a got a little smart mouthy with you haha. But that'll change for sure, thanks! See you around

BestEver

Post by BestEver » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:35 am

DotA wrote:Haven't seen you around, but looking forward to seeing you play and how you are with everybody :) Gl Buddy :)
Thank you! We definitely have to play some left 4 dead together sometime! :)

BiG_PaPi-

Post by BiG_PaPi- » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:22 pm

You're a strong black woman who don't need no man! Fun to play with, I'm always rekting him so hard ahaha. Plus one for him

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 am

I'm a Heavy L4D Player, Hope to play will you soon.

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Seen you at L4D server lately and you're doing very well! keep on being active in game and on forums and you'll get your decision in no time :)
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

Return to “Joining 40cal!”