Here's my app!

Post by sMiLeYfAcE » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:04 am

ADMIN IS FREE!
Personal Information!
Name: Aaron Blake Kirby
Cs Game Name: -{GamingIsMyThing}- sMiLeY
Email Address: Kirbyaaron94@gmail.com
Steamid: 25 STEAM_0:0:678140166 0 40:04 128 0
Tell us about yourself: Well im great to get along with and i dont agrue and I love gaming.
Hobbies: Sports, Gaming, Playing outside
Job: :( Dont have one
Favorite .40 cal servers: Warcraft
Comments: I love how you guys look in to people and see there incore not their age or anything.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 4-5 months ago
Why are you interested in .40 cal?: Like I said i love the way you guys look in too people and .40 cal members are really nice.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: One day I was looking threw the internet servers and I seen you guys and I was like this is the perfect server.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes
Have you been a member/reg before?: If you mean this clan no if you mean another clan no.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Final membership qualification! (Answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions!)
1.I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated!: Yes
2.I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?: Yes
3.I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed): Yes
4.I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone!: Yes
5.I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever!: Yes
6.I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days!: Yes

Note: Although the donation is not required. all help is appreciated
donate here -

Other Information!Your CS name and Forum must be identical.
-If you have accidentally registered with different name than your CS name, please put PM a 4* Admin and request a change.
You must have working mic.
You must be able to play on VAC-secured servers.

Our Community:
Say Hello! Don't be shy - post a thread in our forum and get to know the regulars.
Customize your Profile - Fill out your profile so people can learn a bit about you.
Submit your work - Got stuff to share? Let's see it! 40 cal is powered by people like you.
40cal Staff - Get to know the Staff - feel free to contract them at your leisure. it's not just about game... It's also about you!
Thank You for being part of the community!

MarioBros

Re: Here's my app!

Post by MarioBros » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:47 pm

seen you a couple of times!
GL
"Text translated via Google Translate"

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:56 pm

you were kicked several times by me personally. in order for you to wear the 40cal tag you must be a member. Gl on your app
sammy

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Met you today. Good luck.

Judith Niera

Post by Judith Niera » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

sMiLeYfAcE wrote:ADMIN IS FREE!
Personal Information!
Name: Aaron Blake Kirby
Cs Game Name: -{GamingIsMyThing}- sMiLeY
Email Address: Kirbyaaron94@gmail.com
Steamid: 25 STEAM_0:0:678140166 0 40:04 128 0
Tell us about yourself: Well im great to get along with and i dont agrue and I love gaming.
Hobbies: Sports, Gaming, Playing outside
Job: :( Dont have one
Favorite .40 cal servers: Warcraft
Comments: I love how you guys look in to people and see there incore not their age or anything.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 4-5 months ago
Why are you interested in .40 cal?: Like I said i love the way you guys look in too people and .40 cal members are really nice.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: One day I was looking threw the internet servers and I seen you guys and I was like this is the perfect server.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes
Have you been a member/reg before?: If you mean this clan no if you mean another clan no.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Final membership qualification! (Answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions!)
1.I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated!: Yes
2.I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?: Yes
3.I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed): Yes
4.I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone!: Yes
5.I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever!: Yes
6.I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days!: Yes

Note: Although the donation is not required. all help is appreciated
donate here -

Other Information!Your CS name and Forum must be identical.
-If you have accidentally registered with different name than your CS name, please put PM a 4* Admin and request a change.
You must have working mic.
You must be able to play on VAC-secured servers.

Our Community:
Say Hello! Don't be shy - post a thread in our forum and get to know the regulars.
Customize your Profile - Fill out your profile so people can learn a bit about you.
Submit your work - Got stuff to share? Let's see it! 40 cal is powered by people like you.
40cal Staff - Get to know the Staff - feel free to contract them at your leisure. it's not just about game... It's also about you!
Thank You for being part of the community!
Good Luck

Return to “Joining 40cal!”