L4G's App

Post by L4G » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:05 pm

Personal Information!
Name: J.D Jo
Cs Game Name:L4G
Email address: jaedj11@gmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:60677589
Tell us about yourself:
Hobbies:playing basketball, guitar, hiking, spending time with family, cs, leauge of legends
Job: teacher
Favorite .40 cal server:wc3
Comments : Just a normal college student (almost done :D), who is also working part time to pay some bills! Love the .40 cal wc3 server and have honestly not gone to any other server since I found it. Don't really mind the admin power or what not but would love to represent the .40 cal tag and join the community! I'm a very chill guy that gets a long with mostly everyone and I agree strongly with all of the rules that are enforced by the admins in the wc3 server.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: about 2 or 3 weeks
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Awesome group of people, and I agree with the rules especially the no swearing part. It's rare to find a server that will actually enforce that and I think it's awesome. Never felt more welcomed in a server. There's also many great players in this server and I love the challenge (even though I usually end up dying) haha. All in all just a great community of what I've seen so far and would like to be included!
How did you hear of .40 cal?: I was looking for wc3 servers and first played at trb but they ended up being really rude and accusing every other player of hacking so i left. Took a break from cs and went to leauge of legends for a long time but decided to jump back to cs and found this server randomly on my list and haven't looked back ever since.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: nope
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: yes
have you been a member/reg before?: i would say i am becoming a regular of .40 cal wc3 server since i play everyday and it's the only server i actually play in.
Do you have a working mic?: my mic actually broke last week but I have one ordered and its scheduled to come in this week!

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated!yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed)yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone!yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever!YUP
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days!yes

I appreciate the consideration, I know i am fairly new to the server and understand if my application will take a longer than usual time for consideration. But I do appreciate the opportunity! Have a great day!

Glazed

Re: L4G's App

Post by Glazed » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 am

Welcome to the forum L4G! Glad to see you applied! Good luck on your application!
GlazeD

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:38 am

I would vote for you if I was high enough. Enforce play and spot and you will be in soon enough!
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 am

Sup L4G. Glad to see you apply :D. I enjoy playing on the war3 server with you. Goodluck. Remember to Post, Play, and Enforce. Stay active on forums as well :D
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

L4G

Post by L4G » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:56 am

thank you all for the support! Hope to see you all in the server later today!

Franchesssss

Post by Franchesssss » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Good App. Good Luck.

L4G

Post by L4G » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:44 pm

tytytyty franchesss see u in game!

Sleepy*TaCo

Post by Sleepy*TaCo » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:24 am

Good luck bro ive played with you a couple times youre pretty good good luck on the app man

L4G

Post by L4G » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:51 am

thanks sleepy :]]] you as well good luck!

PS: I got my new mic/headset today it just came in :D

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Hey there buddy, glad you made it to the forums and likewise that you are applying! Just remember. PPE = Play, Post, Enforce the rules at ALL times! You will do fine! Good luck and see you in the servers!

Return to “Joining 40cal!”