Near's application

for new apps! join our community!

Belcross

Near's application

Post by Belcross » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Personal Information!
Name: Daniel (the name on my steam ID is different to prevent anyone from claiming it was theirs, I can provide this name for you if you want proof, I am the sole owner.)
Cs Game Name: phat_phire
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:20713284
Hobbies: Movies, Television, Friends, and of course, Counter Strike.
Job: Currently Applying for jobs, already got one at Safeway, either way I have money saved.
Comments: I am a very dedicated member to any organization that I join. I am very responsible and enjoy pleasing the gamers who play in the .40cal game servers. I met most admins in the Warcraft 3 mod server and enjoy playing there. I am currently level 10 with a few other level 6-7s. I enjoy playing on my spare time which is quite often, and I know that I can contribute quite a lot to the community and to the gamers, and especially to this clan.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Ever since I rejoined Counter Strike after a 3 year leave.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: The admins are always friendly, the servers are very popular, and the gaming is top notch. This clan seems to be very well organized and effective.
How did you hear of us?: Found you guys on my server list and you are one of the only servers I can connect to.
What makes .40 cal different from other clans?: The community is more important than the amount of skills needed, which makes for an exciting environment for clan members and regular gamers.
Are you in any other clan now:? Nope.
Will you be a dedicated member?: Definitely!
have you been a member/reg before?: Not for .40cal but before I quit, yes, three years ago.
Do you have a working mic?: Of course.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no)
I understand there is a $10.00 pledge per month? Yes, paypal only, not an issue. Yes.
I understand i can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Definitely. Yes.
i understand i may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? Not a problem. Yes.
i understand i must have my (own steamid) which will not be shared with anyone! Definitely. Yes.

Dean

Re: Near's application

Post by Dean » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Good luck on your application bro - again. :roll:
-[.40 cal ]- Dean ****

Venom's awesome skills! <3 Venom

Mrs.Jacki

Re: Near's application

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:49 pm

Near has withdrawn his application.
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥