i want to join .40cal ( P|ayer ) now tomwzhere

for new apps! join our community!

tomwzhere

i want to join .40cal ( P|ayer ) now tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 pm

THERE IS A $10.00 MONTHLY REQUIREMENT TO BE A MEMBER!
Personal Information!
Name: Tom
Cs Game Name: tomwzhere
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:20590633
Hobbies: Basketball, Football
Job: too young for job =]
Comments: .40 cal FTW!!

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: i stopped playing cs in 2005 and i continued at september and thats when i started playing .40cal
Why are you interested .40 cal?: .40 best gaming community i ever met
How did you hear of us?: i found this server when i was looking through server list
What makes .40 cal different from other clans?: u filter the swearing and allow everyone to have a great time
Are you in any other clan now:? no
Will you be a dedicated member?: yes i will honestly
have you been a member/reg before?: no
Do you have a working mic?: yes, its built into my laptop

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL FOUR questions below)
1. I understand there is a $10.00 pledge per month?: (paypal only) im sorry and hope it will not affect me wanting to join 40 cal but i cannot pay the $10.00 pledge per month
2. I understand i can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?: yes i understand that and i will not abuse any of the server rules/ my admin
3. I understand i may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) yes i understand that but im one of those people that have windows vista and i cannot play the zombie mod casue the first batches of vista they screwed up on graphics card and causes me to freeze under extreme lag so zombie causes me to freeze
4. I understand i must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! yes i understand that i can only have my own steam id and i will not share it
Last edited by tomwzhere on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dean

Re: i want to join .40cal

Post by Dean » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:57 am

Hello p|ayer,

Welcome to .40cal :)

Wow 13! So young ... =P

Post in the forums
Enforce .40cal rules in the servers/forums
Make connections with admins & regulars
Play play play
HAVE FUN !!!!

Please be patient, as the application process may be lengthy

A 4*/Sammy will inform you if your application has been approved or denied

GOOD LUCK!
-[.40 cal ]- Dean ****

Venom's awesome skills! <3 Venom

donutdipset

Post by donutdipset » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:39 am

lol yep hes 13. but in 2 months he'll be a full 14. :D
Wooo Thanks SNOWFLAKEEEE <3

`S|Archey

Post by `S|Archey » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:27 am

Hey, P|ayer, i played with you in the beg server. gl on your app

Oral-B

Post by Oral-B » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Welcome to the fourms .. Good luck On your application

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:05 pm

I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you. Even if it's something that you may not consider very positive, if we know it before we induct you, it won't be looked poorly on if we find out after you're inducted, so again, be brutally honest.

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not?

3. You say you're 13/14, maturity is HUGELY important, and most teenagers don't usually hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. We know that age doesn't necessarily correlate to maturity, so what makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest?

4. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave? For example, if a friend created their own clan, would you leave and join that clan? Another example, if you don't get along with one member of the clan, would you leave? (Answer first two questions, please)

5. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion? (Answer both, please)

6. Being an admin is not always easy, and most definitely not always fun work. You're not always everyone's favorite person, and at times you'll be met with quite a bit of animosity and resistance when you have to enforce rules, even from your friends. It also can cause your scores and ranks to go down from having to pause to complete a ban, warn someone, etc, and you won't always be able to just play carefree like you used to, when you're in the servers, there's no "on" or "off" the clock, and often times regs will pull you into a server if you're on steam and not playing. Are you prepared for all of this? Why do you think so? How do you plan to cope with some of the stressors that come along with being an admin?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!

^Nsg.Loaded;

Post by ^Nsg.Loaded; » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:13 am

Good luck i have not seen you play at all before. be sure to point yourself out and say hi. post play enforce. goodluck :D

[Over50] Rich

Post by [Over50] Rich » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 am

Hi Player,
I see you all the time. Fun to play with you.
He follows rules and helps me out the server.
I think he would be a great addition to the community as well.
Try to be seen by some of the 4*, they may be able to help you.
Good Luck Player.

Oral-B

Post by Oral-B » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey Buddy. Keep up the Good Work

Remeber to Force/Enforce/Play -- and HAVE FUN !!!!!

Velvet Death

Post by Velvet Death » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:12 pm

P|ayer wrote: I understand there is a $10.00 pledge per month?: (paypal only) im sorry and hope it will not affect me wanting to join 40 cal but i cannot pay the $10.00 pledge per month
You have talked to a 4* or sammy about this, correct. you must talk to one of them about it also to work out a plan or something
But off topic here
Hey P|ayer seen you around in beg and other servers, nice guy, ok to play with just be certain you can help enforce as that is what we are looking for, people that actually will enforce and not let things slip by
But anyways Good luck
"Are you ready to die?"

Return to “Joining 40cal!”