What is ledging?

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Lucky

Re: What is ledging?

Post by Lucky » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:56 pm

DotA wrote:Thanks for the pics posted GLazed. If someone is breaking rules about it and doesn't understand the rules, I can copy and paste this post and they can see for them selves :)
Or you can ask them to get down considering you're an admin. :roll:

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:58 am

DotA wrote:Thanks for the pics posted GLazed. If someone is breaking rules about it and doesn't understand the rules, I can copy and paste this post and they can see for them selves :)
Good idea. Give them a reason to come to the forums and put pictures to the rule which will help explain it better.

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:12 am

DotA wrote:That Ledge thing is dumb lol. I use it sometimes, but I don't go to the corner and over look the map. I will warn and eventually kick on this. It's the same thing as having wall hacks, and mixed with human/cloak, its even worse lol. Spock you're an admin now, tell people what to do, and don't take no for an answer. If they give you issues amx_slap works just fine. If that doesn't work, warn again and then kick. Take a screen shot for your records and for us just in case they complain in the admin abuse forums.
Can 1 stars slap other players?

If so, do I just spec them and type in amx_slap? Or do I type in amx_slap and their name?

Just curious, as I was having issues with someone in the Gungame server. Just a real jerk, guys. He honestly needed to be slapped. :/ Also sorry for going off topic.
BOOM- toe shot

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:23 am

BOOM- toe shot wrote:
DotA wrote:That Ledge thing is dumb lol. I use it sometimes, but I don't go to the corner and over look the map. I will warn and eventually kick on this. It's the same thing as having wall hacks, and mixed with human/cloak, its even worse lol. Spock you're an admin now, tell people what to do, and don't take no for an answer. If they give you issues amx_slap works just fine. If that doesn't work, warn again and then kick. Take a screen shot for your records and for us just in case they complain in the admin abuse forums.
Can 1 stars slap other players?

If so, do I just spec them and type in amx_slap? Or do I type in amx_slap and their name?

Just curious, as I was having issues with someone in the Gungame server. Just a real jerk, guys. He honestly needed to be slapped. :/ Also sorry for going off topic.

I am not sure if amx_slap works for 1stars.. Haven't tried it yet. The command for it is: amx_slap <name> :: I don't think that command slaps for any damage since is no damage is put into the command.

For ledging in fy_snow_night. Since I have talked to Capt Kirk in game, he posted his comment. Now with the pictures up, I haven't had to enforce the rule on fy_snow_night. Well, I had to yesterday. I had asked banana's to get down and told him that it was ledging and that it was posted in the forums with pictures. He stopped.. So thank you to banana's 8-) Just after he stopped going up there, somebody else got up there, I had asked them to get down and of course their response was "but bananas was up there." I said, "I had asked him to get down because it was ledging and he did, now its your turn." They got down.

Mr. Spock

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 pm

AMX_slap doesn't work for 1*'s, just warn and if he's being a jerk, go ahead and kick him.

DotA

Post by DotA » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Lucky wrote:
Or you can ask them to get down considering you're an admin. :roll:
Clearly you didn't read that all the way through. I said for people who DON'T UNDERSTAND the rules, then I can guide them here. There's more to being an admin then just saying things. You gotta have back ups just in case you run into someone who honestly just doesn't get anything, or there's a language barrier. Also, when I guide them here, it makes forums more popular, and if they have anymore questions, they can ask here or go through forums. :roll:
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Lol

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 pm

When you guy post on each others comments I always hear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF4CWCXirZ8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;‎

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:26 pm

It's like Lucky is my younger brother and I need to pick on him o.O I should go sit out front of his house and stalk him >_>
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Like you do to Kirk? :)

Correction: Like we did to kirk :ugeek: :ugeek:

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”