What is ledging?

For The Menu - say /war3menu

BOOM- toe shot

Re: What is ledging?

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:53 am

Skinny503 wrote:If you want to help combat this problem you can help by doing the following

1. Remind players of the rules and that ledging is against the rules (And kill them with kindness, dont argue, get excited/upset, disrespecting them, or using swear words.) Make sure to remind them half a dozen times or so that way they cannot pull the whole "well I didnt know". Remind them the rules are shown at the beginning of each round and they can be found here at 40calgamers.com

2. IF they continue after your reminders, go spectator and make a demo of them doing the ledging and constantly remind them that it against the rules and a banable offense, again referring to step one while reminding them.

3. If they continue to ignore the rules while you are making a demo, please make sure to type "status" in your console to get a list off all players with steam ID's. After that come here and post up the demo with any and all info you have. Please keep it short and sweet for the admins and let the demo speak for itself.

If you are unsure how to make demos you can find out how here in this link
http://gamerone.net/topic/885-how-to-re ... strike-16/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope this helps you in our never ending quest to keep the servers a fun and happy place to be! If you have questions do not hesitate to ask and admins. You are more then welcome to PM me and I will do my best to help you or refer you to a admin!
You should become an admin too! :O
BOOM- toe shot

Skinny

Post by Skinny » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Would be honored to, just have been waiting for a admin or two to sponsor me. Felt a little odd just showing up on the servers one day then applying for a adminship out of the blue. I still have a lot to learn, but Spock has been a big help and continues to be a great role model as well as the other members/admins!

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Skinny503 wrote:Would be honored to, just have been waiting for a admin or two to sponsor me. Felt a little odd just showing up on the servers one day then applying for a adminship out of the blue. I still have a lot to learn, but Spock has been a big help and continues to be a great role model as well as the other members/admins!

Yay me... I have had experience with admin before coming here. I think I was on the servers for 2 weeks before I applied for admin... I think I got in due to past experience... and my name WAS Spock.. lol

NTF

Now, back to the actual thread.. Ledging... On cs_italy... Humans can teleport up onto one of the houses and run around the top of the house... NO other race can get up there.. Is that an allowed spot or not?? I know our version of Italy, anybody with a sock can get onto the roofs.

NTF

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:35 am

Not the Face! wrote:
Skinny503 wrote:Would be honored to, just have been waiting for a admin or two to sponsor me. Felt a little odd just showing up on the servers one day then applying for a adminship out of the blue. I still have a lot to learn, but Spock has been a big help and continues to be a great role model as well as the other members/admins!

Yay me... I have had experience with admin before coming here. I think I was on the servers for 2 weeks before I applied for admin... I think I got in due to past experience... and my name WAS Spock.. lol

NTF

Now, back to the actual thread.. Ledging... On cs_italy... Humans can teleport up onto one of the houses and run around the top of the house... NO other race can get up there.. Is that an allowed spot or not?? I know our version of Italy, anybody with a sock can get onto the roofs.

NTF

Is that house on the T side? Because I think you can see through the roof of the hosties house, I don't remember perfectly, but if so, then it isn't allowed.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:01 pm

I also believe Undead can get anywhere Humans can.

Screenshot please. ^^
BOOM- toe shot

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

BOOM- toe shot wrote:I also believe Undead can get anywhere Humans can.

Screenshot please. ^^
Ugh!!!!!!!! I'll post them tomorrow, be a dear and remind me like at 4 pm :B
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 am

Yes MarioBros. It is the house on terrorist side... above the wine cellar entrance from the ct's side.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:24 am

Undead can not jump up to this place...

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:00 am

Even with socks? What? Does tele go through invis walls? o.O;;
BOOM- toe shot

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:01 am