Banned from people in server.

For The Menu - say /war3menu

crazyman

Banned from people in server.

Post by crazyman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:47 am

I got votebanned.

I dont cheat.

I dont like being banned because I know how to use my ears and can tell where people are. I've been playing this game since it came out and used to play competitive in leagues so if someone is running I can place where they are pretty accurately.

I shouldnt have to defend myself but I thought that information might help clear up why I simply know how to play this game.

Can someone lift my ban? You're welcome to spectate me, I just find it quite annoying that people who have never played anything but pubs think I cheat because I have Gamesense. Thank you.

rip

Re: Banned from people in server.

Post by rip » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:26 am

This would be more effective if you post your steam id or a reference to where you were banned if it's posted in the forums, etc. :)

EDIT from chatbox:

sammy � Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:10 am � dont worry it was only a 30 minute timeout
sammy � Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:00 am � crazyman187 that was quite a run you had 30 - 0 everyone said you're ruining their play
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

crazyman

Happened again.

Post by crazyman » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:49 pm

So I decided to start recording myself play. And guess what, I got banned while I was recording myself just now.

#################### You are BANNED ####################
# SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183177865
# Date: 08/28/2016 19:40
# Name: crazyman187
# Reason: walling
# Expires in 30 minutes
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# You can complain about the ban at:
# http://www.40calgames.com/forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

If you care to watch the video I have recorded of myself playing I can upload it.

Sammy came into De_inferno to watch me earlier and was slapping me around as well. LOL

Is this to be expected from the community because I might as well as well find somewhere else to play wc3 and deathmatch if this is going to continue.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:04 pm

i did slap you around, but i didnt ban you

Dead Man

Re: Happened again.

Post by Dead Man » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:46 pm

crazyman wrote:So I decided to start recording myself play. And guess what, I got banned while I was recording myself just now.

# SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183177865
# Date: 08/28/2016 19:40
# Name: crazyman187
# Reason: walling
# Expires in 30 minutes
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# You can complain about the ban at:
# http://www.40calgames.com/forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

If you care to watch the video I have recorded of myself playing I can upload it.

Sammy came into De_inferno to watch me earlier and was slapping me around as well. LOL

Is this to be expected from the community because I might as well as well find somewhere else to play wc3 and deathmatch if this is going to continue.
We are all humans and make mistakes. In every community there will be mistakes like these that happened with you or at least every community, I have been in. Some members here have more experience than others in detecting actual people that are hacking. This is why there are different level of admins here. The lower level admins can give a max ban of 30 minutes so your ban should be lifted already. This also allows admins to temp ban a suspicious player and get a higher up to review the demo they have recorded.
Ultimately all admins here just want to even out the playing field so all players in the server can have fun, which is what this admin was trying to do. He did not target you but your experience caught his eye which like all experienced players know they will catch admins attention the most, especially if they see players with scores like 25 to 4. Just an example. But hope you stick around and play and get to really know the community. We are all just here to have fun with one another. :D :D :D :D

crazyman

Post by crazyman » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Thanks Dead Man. Believe me I am trying. I just keep getting abused and its upsetting. I just got kicked and banned again because apparently now I aimbot. I think I'm gonna go play where people actually respect skill instead of outcast it.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”