Portal, again, really.

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Dust

Re: Portal, again, really.

Post by Dust » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Agreed with the prices Glazed has suggested. On all of them. I was going to note the Tome but he did it first :P

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:24 am

You should be running from bomb site. Portal is an extremely useful tool for this so I think this price is fair . if you wanna do it more use a gold or run lol. We will keep taking any suggest and modifying it and when we done we will let Sammy know final product :)
GlazeD

Nohandle

Post by Nohandle » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:05 am

I just remember accelerator being really abused, then jacked up, then put back in the middle then back to stock where we are now. Charging 8k for a either could cause people to stop using them at all and then we will revisit this subject all over. It would suck to recycle that situation. Moderation is almost always the better answer in the face of extremism in my opinion. Ironically we agree on all the pricing except the item that started the thread :P. ha ha. I'm good with whatever you guys decide in the end.

Nohandle

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:05 pm

The issue for me with portal and scroll is it drags rounds to its time limit and just waste peoples time. In the hands of really skilled players portal is almost like having god mode and when you actually kill said player...they just respawn with a scroll. I think we should have a honor system for skilled players to try and refrain from using portal and scroll. To the general population...spam away and waste your gold!!! :D

ishchhabra

Post by ishchhabra » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:02 am

Glazed wrote:You should be running from bomb site. Portal is an extremely useful tool for this so I think this price is fair . if you wanna do it more use a gold or run lol. We will keep taking any suggest and modifying it and when we done we will let Sammy know final product :)
What about keeping portal to its actual cost but increasing its cost after every use ,i.e. , for the first portal in that round it costs XXX then after that XXX+1000 then XXX+2000 then XXX + 3000

OR something like that

And same for accelerator too

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:40 am

If you enjoy portal very much play as warden
GlazeD

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:06 pm

^ +1 i do it all the time to glazed with warden. :lol: :lol: :lol: until he abuses me. :roll:
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "trains"
GlazeD

Dopeeyes

Post by Dopeeyes » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:51 pm

Lately I haven't seen too much abuse of portals so whatever it is at right now it should be kept at that amount. (I wouldn't know because I just never use them) I can definitely see how portal spamming could upset players. So as long as it isn't being abused I think having portals is just part of the game.

-_-

Post by -_- » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:38 pm

How about 4k and -30 HP?

Also, stuns should prevent portal like they do for human ult. And when an enemy is in your base you should be refunded instead of just losing your $

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”