Farewell

For The Menu - say /war3menu

PrinceShamino

Farewell

Post by PrinceShamino » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:21 am

This is to say bye for good. The Warcraft 3 server used to be good before some admins came in and decided playing alone was better by using cheap and OP races/items combinations and then scrolling 4-5-6 times to make sure they won every round. This in turn makes it near impossible for casual players even though skilled in CS to win any round. And when you tell them they are cheap they ban you for an hour. 2poor4shoes the server is already STRUGGLING to keep a player base you idiot. We are saturday and were averaging 5 players. That is horrible. And I hate to say it but you are not that bad of a player that you need to spam scroll until you win the round while using a high level Night Elf with Mask, Helm, and Periapth. GG moron you win. You proud?

I am done trying to reason with server owners. Good luck in the future.

2poor4shoes

Re: Farewell

Post by 2poor4shoes » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:53 am

PrinceShamino wrote:This is to say bye for good. The Warcraft 3 server used to be good before some admins came in and decided playing alone was better by using cheap and OP races/items combinations and then scrolling 4-5-6 times to make sure they won every round. This in turn makes it near impossible for casual players even though skilled in CS to win any round. And when you tell them they are cheap they ban you for an hour. 2poor4shoes the server is already STRUGGLING to keep a player base you idiot. We are saturday and were averaging 5 players. That is horrible. And I hate to say it but you are not that bad of a player that you need to spam scroll until you win the round while using a high level Night Elf with Mask, Helm, and Periapth. GG moron you win. You proud?

Lol this is exactly why you needed a 1 hour timeout. It wasn't only because you called me "cheap", it was more than that during our match and you knew that :). That exaggeration of scrolling 4-5-6 times is pretty outrageous since I only had 7 deaths that match and it wasn't all from you, trust me. Complaining about my race and combinations on items is usually directed towards the game than the player don't you think? I didn't go use any of my powers to buy those items, I mean if you think it's unfair, why aren't you using it against me?

FYI, there is an admin abuse forums that you could have posted this in and a departure - arrival forums as well. Sorry to see you go! You put up a great fight :)
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

ali64

Post by ali64 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:40 am

PrinceShamino wrote:This is to say bye for good. The Warcraft 3 server used to be good before some admins came in and decided playing alone was better by using cheap and OP races/items combinations and then scrolling 4-5-6 times to make sure they won every round. This in turn makes it near impossible for casual players even though skilled in CS to win any round. And when you tell them they are cheap they ban you for an hour. 2poor4shoes the server is already STRUGGLING to keep a player base you idiot. We are saturday and were averaging 5 players. That is horrible. And I hate to say it but you are not that bad of a player that you need to spam scroll until you win the round while using a high level Night Elf with Mask, Helm, and Periapth. GG moron you win. You proud?

I believe this is the wrong section to post this, and sorry to hear about your experience -- please post in the correct section, if you believe an admin was unfair to you.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:43 am

Maybe war 3 is not for you shamino. You seem to often butt heads over the use of the mod. Since you aren't going to voice your complaint in a respectful way don't bother posting again. Locked.
GlazeD

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”