Bloodmage - time to un-nerf?

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Should Bloodmage be un-nerfed?

1. NO! I like it the way it is.
12%
2. YES! Put it back to the way it was.
36%
3. Split the difference. It was over-powered before, but is under-powered now.
52%

Total votes: 33

MarioBros

Re: Bloodmage - time to un-nerf?

Post by MarioBros » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:02 pm

It was something that should have never happened...
+1 for me
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Anyone remember the flame thrower ultimate? I would like to have that back :D

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Sleepy wrote:Anyone remember the flame thrower ultimate? I would like to have that back :D
BM still has immolate as ultimate. You can also buy the flamethrower as a shopmenu item (although I HATE it, because is KILLS my frame rate).

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:42 pm

It use to have a short range flame thrower that wasn't auto target. I always used it like a smoke grenade lol

Sc(+)ped

Post by Sc(+)ped » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:13 pm

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:
Sc(+)ped wrote:I have only played with BM since it was changed so I do not know what it use to be like. I like playing with BM for the Blind enemy that it has, also fun to watch people burn :D
Bloodmage banish skill doesn't blind enemy, by the way. It SEEMS that way, but it actually teleports them into a black box outside the map. From their perspective, the screen looks black, but for everyone else, that person simply disappears.

Before all the new races, BM was by far the most dominant. It steals money (at max level you could get 16k a round), and has a passive dmg reduction skill. A level 25 bloodmage needs about 150-180 dmg to kill - and that's WITHOUT mask or periapt.

I think if we restore BM to full power it would just barely edge out Draenei as the most OP tank, but right now both those skills are almost useless. I think going back to about 75% of money steal and dmg reduction would be a good compromise.

Thanks for the info Brock. Sounds like BM use to be beast! I just played with mine tonight until lvl 15, gets outclassed by the other classes imo. (Or I just stink it up) Hopefully we can revive the BM

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:34 pm

How to win against Brock 101:

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:
Sleepy wrote:Anyone remember the flame thrower ultimate? I would like to have that back :D
BM still has immolate as ultimate. You can also buy the flamethrower as a shopmenu item (although I HATE it, because is KILLS my frame rate).
"Text translated via Google Translate"

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:25 pm

MarioBros wrote:How to win against Brock 101:

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:
LOL! It's true! Buying claws every round also helps a lot. I kept wrecking Barbo one day, and I suggested he try using claws. I have regretted that decision ever since... :P

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:18 pm

MarioBros wrote:How to win against Brock 101:

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:
I can't change how I play -.- headshots all the way, even if it means going through brock's helms
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Played defensively the blood mage is still good. That revive skill makes up for any shortcoming especially if their are competent players in your team. Straight 1 on 1 you might lose but if you look at it in a team perspective then it has great utility.

I think the draenei ultimate should be nerfed to only heal yourself but thats for another thread...

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Sleepy wrote:Played defensively the blood mage is still good. That revive skill makes up for any shortcoming especially if their are competent players in your team. Straight 1 on 1 you might lose but if you look at it in a team perspective then it has great utility.

I think the draenei ultimate should be nerfed to only heal yourself but thats for another thread...
Yeah healing the whole team is insane when you have more than one draenei.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”