MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

For The Menu - say /war3menu

(808) SmackEmUp

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Venom wrote:Image
Grab some popcorn, it is about to get really interesting.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Noted.

But if you want to act like a smartass and treat others like crap, you wont be taken seriously by nobody. As you expirienced.
Now stop being such a cry baby and deal with it. You said it yourself, its a game.

And remember, be nice or be gone.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Also, you might be the reason as of why nobody likes the US. Which is a shame because not everybody is as stupid as you. :/

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Nah, I wont lock it.
Go nuts barista boy.

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:27 pm

MarioBros wrote:
kal_el.ca wrote:I generally try to stay out of things like this, but since I've played with you for quite a while now smack, and I'm a part of the .40cal team now, I had to share this. From where I sit, none of the feelings towards you (with maybe the exception of Mariobros), nobody really had a problem until your first post. I've seen it countless times where a person flies off the handle and ruins any chance of anythign being done in their favour. If you had come and pleaded your case in a civil manner, it would have been treated far differently.

I'm not talking about what may have happened between the two of you before this as I don't know the whole story. I do know that being civil about things will help you out pretty much everywhere.

From a players perspective, I don't blame anyone from .40cal for siding with Mario as they've played with him a lot longer and he's put a lot of time and effort into this clan and it's servers. After this post, it's pretty likely that we wont be seeing you in the servers anymore which kind of sucks because I like having a variety of people and players in there. On a final note, please dont bash an entire clan and it's servers for an incident that pretty much all of us had nothing to do with
Funny thing about this is that he just posted me saying he was being a douche lolol. And not even a screen shot or anything.
(808) SmackEmUp wrote:
*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Smack, I encourage you to read our wonderful and majestic set of rules we have in the servers to create and have a fun eviroment for everyone.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : All to avoid future problems.

*DEAD* {808} SmackEmUp : I don't care about your lame ass rules, BOSS. Im a though NYC guy who makes OVER 6 figures a year with my barista bachelors, so I do not care if people are replying to me with the answer I AXEYA.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : well, ok, congratulations

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : And why do you chose to ignore all the players who are replying to you?

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Do you not believe them?

*DEAD* {808} SmackEmUp : I AM A THOUGH GUY WHO MAKES OVER 6 FIGURES A YEAR, I AM VERY THOUGH BECAUSE I AM FROM NEW YORK CITY, YOU GOT LOTTA SHIT WICHOO, WHY WAS I KICKED!? WHATSAMATTAFERU!?

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Look, Mr. 6 figures, players reported me that you were being a douche to them.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Would that be enough of a reason?

{808} SmackEmUp : I AM NOT A DOUCHE, I AM A THOUGH GUY...you know fuggedaboudit, Im going to report you.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Ok, please be kind enough to post in the correct section of our forum. Here is the link: http://www.40calgames.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Have a nice day

See where Im getting at...lol

Hold up a sec, I never said anything like that, Now you are good at photo shopping ( editing text) to make yourself look good. Well you failed, that is the difference between a Mexican and an American. You think you guys are smart until all of you get deported to your sorry ass country. ( racism much? You asked for it with your PM to me) Everyone is going to start coming out of woodworks to see this thread, its a dam shame kid. I can almost guarantee that you won't last long here.

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:31 pm

MarioBros wrote:Also, you might be the reason as of why nobody likes the US. Which is a shame because not everybody is as stupid as you. :/

Love the contradiction, be nice or be gone while calling one stupid. Is anyone else seeing this? ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING SERIOUS? Letting him represent your clan this way?...................... I am so dum founded currently I will lay off here now for a bit to get a little more visibility in this thread from others who are in power and control.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:32 pm

Lol you just noticed that?
I made look as fake as possible so you could see that it can be edited. But you clearly missed the point, being all that educated and all, it awkward.

Also, you might be kinda dumb, but where it says location, it doesnt meant where I am from, but where I am at...just saying

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:41 pm

ok so let's get this straight ...

you were acting like a dbag and got kicked ...

your first complaint you used vulgar language and a racist remark ...

then ...

created this "second complaint thread" again using profanity and presenting yourself in a manor that pretty much won't get you anywhere?

want to truly be heard?

show respect to get respect ... demanding it doesn't help .... expecting it doesn't help

posts like these can only go 2 ways ...

Make a point ... with evidence of your claim using a polite and nice way and you would have been heard
or
your way .... come in guns blazing saying things you should't.. saying things you would regret while trying to make a point ... and completely making yourself look like an ass ...

Mario got to where he is because he knows what he is doing. I would bet anything you did something that warranted his actions in the server ... then come here and blow things out of porportion trying to make a point ...

your options ...

like you said .. go cool off

I don't recall your ban being permanent so you will or are able to join the servers to play

option 2 ... continue on like you are and get absolutely ... nowhere .

.......... the choice is yours
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:43 pm

MarioBros wrote:Lol you just noticed that?
I made look as fake as possible so you could see that it can be edited. But you clearly missed the point, being all that educated and all, it awkward.

Also, you might be kinda dumb, but where it says location, it doesnt meant where I am from, but where I am at...just saying
I thought I was stupid? Did you back off your words now? keep digging a bigger whole for yourself. This will not go unheard of I promise you that. I have connections, I know people. At this point its just a waiting game. Just a quick FYI I don't care about my ban or the xp reset you did. Not trying to get unbanned.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:46 pm

threats won't work either

:?
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”