Cubik's Rube (Mario) Admin abuse

For The Menu - say /war3menu

(808) SmackEmUp

Cubik's Rube (Mario) Admin abuse

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Not sure who you have as admins, but this particular admin is a shit head. I got kicked ( later he banned me for 5 minutes again without a reason because I kept asking him for a reason for my kick) for calling someone a newb, when approached him for a reason he had none. Also called me a douche. I hope you read this Mario Cubik who ever you are, fuck face twinkle dick, double chin looking imbecile assbandit asslicker beaner. Now I know its against the rules to curse more so on the forum, but he pissed me off. I can be nice and friendly and obviously really rude. Now you can ban me, and that's fine with me. There are plenty servers in cs and less shit head admins.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Smack, please read the rules :)

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : to avoid future kicking

*DEAD* {808} SmackEmUp : I read them and I know a few admins. Nub is not a curse word

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : well u obviously didnt

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : and Knives is no longer an admin

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : so yeah

*DEAD* {808} SmackEmUp : I dont care about knife, give me a reason why u kicked me

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : you are being a douche

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : is that enough?

{808} SmackEmUp : So you called me a douche

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : So you called me a douche

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : muh muh muh muh

MarioBros

Re: Cubik's Rube (Mario) Admin abuse

Post by MarioBros » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:10 pm

muh muh muh
"Text translated via Google Translate"

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:26 pm

all because I told you to be nice or be gone and you gave me a bunch of gruff too? don't like rules go play somewhere else? our rules aren't hard. and I think this is wrong forum muh muh muh haha Mario lolol

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:37 am

(808) SmackEmUp wrote:Not sure who you have as admins, but this particular admin is a shit head. I got kicked ( later he banned me for 5 minutes again without a reason because I kept asking him for a reason for my kick) for calling someone a newb, when approached him for a reason he had none. Also called me a douche. I hope you read this Mario Cubik who ever you are, fuck face twinkle dick, double chin looking imbecile assbandit asslicker beaner. Now I know its against the rules to curse more so on the forum, but he pissed me off. I can be nice and friendly and obviously really rude. Now you can ban me, and that's fine with me. There are plenty servers in cs and less shit head admins.
Does this seem like the best way to have your opinion heard and respected? You may want to reevaluate.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:19 pm

I get that you are mad but leave the racist garbage out of it. Really if you are that mad you should probably find somewhere else to play. Also your display pic is not appropriate so it would need to be changed to continue on 40calservers. If he asked you not to call people noob, then listen to the request. Don't come here and make yourself look like a whining 9 year old who just learned how to swear.
GlazeD

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Glazed wrote:I get that you are mad but leave the racist garbage out of it. Really if you are that mad you should probably find somewhere else to play. Also your display pic is not appropriate so it would need to be changed to continue on 40calservers. If he asked you not to call people noob, then listen to the request. Don't come here and make yourself look like a whining 9 year old who just learned how to swear.

Well I was mad because he is allowed to call me a doosh bag and while I say nub I get kicked/banned. There is nothing wrong with my picture, stop nit picking . I never had an issue on ANY OTHER SERVER with it. You guys are worse then females on their periods about everything geez take a deep breathe, we are all adults. Noob idiot stupid are not severe curse words and should not be policed. Its really NOT THAT SERIOUS. Playing 18+ game while treating it like EARLY CHILDHOOD Content is intended for young children.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Its ok guys, he was trying hard.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”