Maximum team size prohibits team join

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Glazed

Re: Maximum team size prohibits team join

Post by Glazed » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:03 pm

I was playing Blood mage and using scrolls absolutely, In this map the CT Spawn is directly in between both bomb sites with no plant so totally fair game. What this has to do with this thread Fudd I will never know. It's not as though you weren't a top scorer within moments of joining the server no?

I agree the slots issue needs to be fixed. Fudd I am sorry if this upset you. I would like to add that 5 scrolls per round is quite an exageration...

-Benny
GlazeD

Fudd!

Post by Fudd! » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:14 am

Sorry has nothing to do with this topic but didn't feel it deserved its own thread as it isn't a huge deal. The respawning didn't really bother me, it was more having to listen to my one teammate complain about it.. don't remember their name. I was irked when I was reading the forums which led to the rant. :oops:

I also think once the team limit is fixed things like that even themselves out as well .. as there is a larger number of teammates to help destroy the other team. (back on topic ! booyah)

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:24 am

Fudd! wrote:Sorry has nothing to do with this topic but didn't feel it deserved its own thread as it isn't a huge deal. The respawning didn't really bother me, it was more having to listen to my one teammate complain about it.. don't remember their name. I was irked when I was reading the forums which led to the rant. :oops:

I also think once the team limit is fixed things like that even themselves out as well .. as there is a larger number of teammates to help destroy the other team. (back on topic ! booyah)
I couldn't agree more!

To resolve this matter sammy may be able to enter:Edit ptb.cfg to suit your needs (Good settings for these servers):
Code:
amx_ptb maxsize 15 // maximum team size per team
GlazeD

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”