OWNX's TO DO LIST

For The Menu - say /war3menu

OWNX

Re: OWNX's TO DO LIST

Post by OWNX » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:50 am

No problem :D

I will sent a email to sammy , it's time for me to sleep i'm like this :shock: :lol:

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:19 am

BM = Weakest class in the game now.
Potion = useless.
Warlock = NO LONGER THE MOST ANNOYING PIECE OF CRAP IN THE GAME...

All in all...We'll see how this goes. Thanks for your attention to all of our gripes and complaints OWNX. You are the man. Now, when will all of this go into affect?

OWNX

Post by OWNX » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:34 am

Hiei , unfortunately i can't make all people happy , but i think all will be ok

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:54 am

Oh, you've made me happy. I use the BM because others do. Now the BM will be useless and I won't have to worry about it. You made the Warlock a playable class now for me...I couldn't deal with the loud scream before.. The only change you made that I don't agree with, is the potion. You should make it more expensive, not cut it by 75%....Or at the very least, only cut it by 50%. What is the point of 35 health, when one shot from an AK with a mask on will give you that and then some?

NonMagical

Post by NonMagical » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:41 pm

I do agree that the siphon mana hit on BM might be a bit too harsh. A 90% reduction in the ability was not necessary (I personally didn't believe it was "overpowered" to begin with). Perhaps consider making it 50% instead, assuming all other values remain the same? It's rate of money steal was a bit too high, but that is the flavor of the class. It wasn't 10x too high though, lol.

Also... VIP helms? I totally understand giving VIPs faster leveling ability and whatnot, and faster gold generation... But giving them a combat advantage? That seems a bit unfair to the regular playerbase. VIPs shouldn't just be flatout stronger than other people in the game, and with double the helm procs they effectively are. Requesting this be normalized for all players.

Edit: reading the VIP access sticky I guess there was already increased charges for helms for VIP members. But what was previously (I assume) 1 bonus charge on top of 3 is now 1 bonus charge on top of 1, and is no longer a small additive bonus but something that is 100% stronger for VIP members. Might be something worth re-evaluating if the 1 helm charge stays in effect? Because helm charges aren't proc'd super fast, and it is pretty rare that somebody would lose 3 charges in a single fight... So it is arguable that the VIP players didn't get a combat nerf with the helm much at all while everybody else did.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:33 pm

NonMagical wrote:I do agree that the siphon mana hit on BM might be a bit too harsh. A 90% reduction in the ability was not necessary (I personally didn't believe it was "overpowered" to begin with). Perhaps consider making it 50% instead, assuming all other values remain the same? It's rate of money steal was a bit too high, but that is the flavor of the class. It wasn't 10x too high though, lol.

Also... VIP helms? I totally understand giving VIPs faster leveling ability and whatnot, and faster gold generation... But giving them a combat advantage? That seems a bit unfair to the regular playerbase. VIPs shouldn't just be flatout stronger than other people in the game, and with double the helm procs they effectively are. Requesting this be normalized for all players.

Edit: reading the VIP access sticky I guess there was already increased charges for helms for VIP members. But what was previously (I assume) 1 bonus charge on top of 3 is now 1 bonus charge on top of 1, and is no longer a small additive bonus but something that is 100% stronger for VIP members. Might be something worth re-evaluating if the 1 helm charge stays in effect? Because helm charges aren't proc'd super fast, and it is pretty rare that somebody would lose 3 charges in a single fight... So it is arguable that the VIP players didn't get a combat nerf with the helm much at all while everybody else did.
As it stands, VIP's get 6 helms per purchase, and 9 necklaces per purchase. So nothing changed with the VIP standing. It's still double for helms. It's not that big of a deal in the new iteration. 2 over 1 isn't anything. In fact, it's barely a bonus at all.. It's 1 less than what you get when you buy a helm as it is. Regardless, to get VIP one must pay 20 dollars. If you are paying for something, it better give you a noticeable advantage. Or else there would be little incentive.

Franchesssss

Post by Franchesssss » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Good Job love it and Warlock has no screams but silent damage taken away that's even more deadlier... Awesome

OWNX

Post by OWNX » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 pm

As i told , i can't make all people happy ... so here is my decision : discuss and when all of you agree with something , tell to sammy and he will call me .

My last post here

NonMagical

Post by NonMagical » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Hiei wrote:As it stands, VIP's get 6 helms per purchase, and 9 necklaces per purchase. So nothing changed with the VIP standing. It's still double for helms. It's not that big of a deal in the new iteration. 2 over 1 isn't anything. In fact, it's barely a bonus at all.. It's 1 less than what you get when you buy a helm as it is. Regardless, to get VIP one must pay 20 dollars. If you are paying for something, it better give you a noticeable advantage. Or else there would be little incentive.
It's not really the same though. Because previously, if a VIP and a non-VIP player were attacking each other, and both had just bought a helm, the likelyhood that one of them would headshot enough to destroy all the helm charges and then hit them with a headshot afterwards (it would take 4 headshots to do that to a non-VIP player) is so negligible that it didn't happen. But 2 headshots in a single firefight? That is reasonable.

So that means that now, in the current iteration, when a VIP and a non-VIP player are fighting each other, the VIP player has a pretty high likelihood that they will destroy the one charge of a helm and then land a second headshot. But the non-VIP player has a greatly diminished chance of going through two helmet charges and then landing a third headshot in the same firefight.

Long story short, previously the VIP bonus was a "you don't have to buy helms as often assuming you stay alive long enough". Now it is a distinct combat advantage (the difference between 2 headshots and 3 headshots is huge). If you guys want to keep it that way then it's you own deal, but basically what was previously a nice additive is now a significant combat advantage.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:50 pm

It's WC3. Getting 3-4-5-6 headshots in a single firefight is not so far fetched.. In fact, there have been many instances where I have had 6+ helms consumed against one person in a single firefight. Helms are strong, whether it's 1 or 10. There is no denying it, but I promise you, that it is no where near the issue you foresee it to be. Most kills in WC3 due to helms, come from body shots anyway. A couple AK shots at the chest will still drop most races.. I don't even aim for heads as often in WC3 anymore, because most everyone buys helms. But we'll just have to see how it goes.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”