WAR3FT 5.0 -(ULTIMATE)- 16 RACES - 4 SHOPS

For The Menu - say /war3menu

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Re: WAR3FT 5.0 -(ULTIMATE)- 16 RACES - 4 SHOPS

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:07 pm

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:1. Ankh works but only when you buy it when your dead. If you buy it when your alive it doesn't work.
2. When you removed amx_super it worked perfect.
3.Don't really know why you need protection against a ult that doesn't hurt you. So this one really isn't a problem in my eyes.
4.I don't know if the nade damage is random but every time I threw one it was different amounts of dmg.
5.If hex is when you shoot an enemy they turn red then it seems to be working. I think the more you put into it the better your odds.

1. It worked at the old mode. I bought ANKH when I was alive. Scenario: I got shot and some BM player revived me the SAME ROUND, all my weapons were there. With the new mode, buy ankh while you're alive and die and revive-nothing, or just die and start next round nothing.
2. I guess UNHOLY aura is fixed
3. I agree I confused ILLUSION ultimate with DRAIN LIFE skill. DRAIN LIFE.
4. Not nade Kirky, ULTIMATE. The LIGHTNING. As you can choose ULTIMATE level 1 or level 2 or level 3, all it does for ORCISH race is just changes the colour of LIGHTNING STRIKE. Initial level 1 ultimate was causing 50 damage. It would make sense that level 2 and level 3 would cause MORE damage. They do NOT. What happens is, you just WASTE a skill point and it only changes the colour of LIGHTNING strike.
5. No. HEX is what morphs the enemy into alien form and every 5 seconds or so, causes you to jump. If you're HEXed, you're unable to plant/defuse the bomb.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:33 pm

YAAAAAAY! Unholy is finally fixed! Too bad after 1 year of toggling weapons after every single shot, now it's just ingrained in me... :P

Seriously, that makes such a big difference. Undead is playable again!

Next step - make mask of death 20% hp leech instead of 30%. That will help unstack mage and human a little bit. Anyone know what % a maxed out vamp aura will leech?

OWNX

Post by OWNX » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:53 am

I'm very sad to see those bad opinions ... please let me to reply

1) Undead speed works , Worgen speed works - is a plugin on your server , not my fault , really
2) Hex works !
3) Level on ultimate , just deacrese cooldown time , not increase damage ... so is not a bug !
level 1 - 45 sec , level 2 - 35 sec , level 3 - 25 sec , level 4 - 15 sec
4) Damage on orc race , depends of SKILL LEVEL and CRITICAL CHANCE ( sometimes more , sometimes less ) it's not a bug too
5) Necklace not block all ultimates , ultimates that are not offensive are not blocked

I send to sammy a new war3ft with gold limit set by cvar

Sorry . i'm very busy so i'm hard to find , thx sammy again for your donation , i really apreciate your help

Ish

Post by Ish » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:19 am

whats the difference between warcraft 3 and warcraft 5

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:48 am

Ish wrote:whats the difference between warcraft 3 and warcraft 5
wc5 is the current version we have been running with the gold system, new races, and extra shopmenus (like the thread title says).

wc3ft is the old version with 8 races, 2 shopmenus, and no gold.

original wc3 is the oldest version with 4 races and 1 shopmenu.

Ish

Post by Ish » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:51 am

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:YAAAAAAY! Unholy is finally fixed! Too bad after 1 year of toggling weapons after every single shot, now it's just ingrained in me... :P

Seriously, that makes such a big difference. Undead is playable again!

Next step - make mask of death 20% hp leech instead of 30%. That will help unstack mage and human a little bit. Anyone know what % a maxed out vamp aura will leech?

I wish the nmask remain 30% only and for human health people can use health of periapt

Ish

Post by Ish » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:40 am

OWNX wrote:I'm very sad to see those bad opinions ... please let me to reply

1) Undead speed works , Worgen speed works - is a plugin on your server , not my fault , really
2) Hex works !
3) Level on ultimate , just deacrese cooldown time , not increase damage ... so is not a bug !
level 1 - 45 sec , level 2 - 35 sec , level 3 - 25 sec , level 4 - 15 sec
4) Damage on orc race , depends of SKILL LEVEL and CRITICAL CHANCE ( sometimes more , sometimes less ) it's not a bug too
5) Necklace not block all ultimates , ultimates that are not offensive are not blocked

I send to sammy a new war3ft with gold limit set by cvar

Sorry . i'm very busy so i'm hard to find , thx sammy again for your donation , i really apreciate your help

OWNX it was very great when there was the power increase of ult with level specially of orc , crypt and troll

I wish its like that but now its on you your wish

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”