WAR3FT 5.0 -(ULTIMATE)- 16 RACES - 4 SHOPS

For The Menu - say /war3menu

OWNX

Re: WAR3FT 5.0 -(ULTIMATE)- 16 RACES - 4 SHOPS

Post by OWNX » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:31 am

The new mode will be activated in 1 - 2 days , i don't know if your xp will be reset , depends the data base ... but new mode is awsome so i think will not be a problem to make xp again ...
With Respect OWNX !

For anyother questions you can contact me PM or my email : dani_ownx@yahoo.com

War3ft Rulezzz ! Enjoy !

Edit : i forgot to say , if you want more races or new items , shops talk with sammy :D
and if you have some ideas let us know :D

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:55 am

I hope we get to keep our Xps :) I have like no time hardly to play atm :( Really excited for this!
GlazeD

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:12 pm

On the test server there were a few things I noticed. One being that your xp resets when your name changes. If we are using our old database this shouldn't be a problem. Two I noticed you get gold and don't really understand what to do with it cause the items cost $ not gold. Three it's awesome I can't wait to play it even more. Great work OWNX. Your work is much appreciated thank you.

OWNX

Post by OWNX » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:39 pm

i will take a look , will be fixed with a simple plugin that will not allow you to change your name :d ...
to use gold say /trade , with gold you can buy $ and Xp ... and with $ and Xp you can buy gold :d

edit : sorry for my bad english ... i'm not from usa

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Do not worry, your english is fine! 8-)
Regarding the xp reset when you change the name, can it be done by steam id and not by name? I think it would be easier to have it like that because sometimes people change names and it would be a shame not being able to do so. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
Also, it looks awesome, had fun in the test server and can't wait to play all the new races! :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 pm

OWNX wrote:
Edit : i forgot to say , if you want more races or new items , shops talk with sammy :D
and if you have some ideas let us know :D

First of all I'd like to Thank you. We awaited near by for too long and now the change is here. I am very glad. I have submitted a few ideas before. I'll re-post them here.
Perhaps you can take a look? See what you like:

1. SUPREME ORC NADE(Causes 3 times more damage than ORC LVL3 nade)+MOLE=$16000=Moles you to enemy's spawn and you can nade them all. High price to prevent the abuse. People who have ORC NADE PROTECTANT will only suffer 50% damage
2. SNIPER STABILITY=$6000=No recoil with any scope weapons, +24damage, causes an enemy to freeze for 1 second
3. I-SEE-YOU-GOGGLES=$3500=Makes you see an invisible people even at level 3. Does NOT apply to CLOAK. If LVL3 has CLOAK, only CLOAK will work on them if you're wearing I-SEE-YOU-GOGGLES
4. ULTIMATE lightning=$2500=Causes 100% to primary target despite if they have necklace and 50% to nearby enemies(Will not work on a near by enemy who has necklace), DOES NOT stack with ORC Lightning ultimate or can it?
5. HAHA-LOL=$4500=As you shoot the enemy, each bullet causes +3 damage, makes them blind for 0.5second with each hit, makes +5 damage on their armour.
6. SUPERSPEED=$12000=equivalent to UNHOLY LVL3 aura and BOOTS OF SPEED only twice faster, that's why it's expensive. Works with ANY weapon. Does NOT stack with UNDEAD race

To add more:

1. Something which reveals invisible people for a few seconds or slightly
2. Some kind of FIRE grenade which deals same damage as a regular, but afterward the person keeps burning for a few seconds? Kind of like Blood Mage's ultimate?
3. May be it's time for CHAMELEON race to have it's own ULTIMATE rather than randomly picking one up from other races? Since it's a CHAMELEON race, I think the proper ultimate will be: Creating an image of yourself where you want to confuse an enemy? The image can stay there till the end of round or temporary(that is up to you my friend)
4. I haven't seen HEX anywhere. Would love to see that comeback. Of course if you're last CT alive and you got hexed and bomb is planted, you've got owned. Some kind of anti-hex-spell for like $1000?
5. May be increase BOOTS OF SPEED? Make them faster and price higher?
6. RTD has a great item called BOMB, perhaps we can offer one for like $6000 or more?
7. Another idea for CHAMELEON race own ultimate is something which turns you into surrounding area object like a box or a tree(C&C Mirage tank giggitty) for like 5 seconds or less?
8. SUPER EVASION gives you 75 percent of avoiding enemy strike and high cost for it like $12000?

Barbo

Post by Barbo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:03 am

Wow sounds fun. Makes me want to sell a kidney and buy a new pc already D:
Se habla español.
Barbo.****

DyNaMiC

Post by DyNaMiC » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:43 am

hahah so tempting to comeback for this new update :) should i??

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Everyone should try the new update when it comes out. I played it for a short time and loved it. Kept me up an hour longer than I should have been up. :lol:

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Is the new mod active now? Busy at house with dinner and forums... will have time to check later

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”