NE ult OP?

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Ba + 2Na + S -> K

NE ult OP?

Post by Ba + 2Na + S -> K » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:30 pm

The NE ult making the victim drop their primary is pretty OP. Is there a way to change it back to the original of just rooting them for 10 sec?

Glazed

Re: NE ult OP?

Post by Glazed » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:27 pm

If your doing that please nerf BM armor, that's the only true OP feature of our WC3 aTM

.Sui

Post by .Sui » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 am

Have u guys noticed to, that when NE makes u drop ur primary weapon and sometimes you cannot pick ur weapon back up... there is a catch.. you can pick up an enemies weapon but not urs... weird right.. I noticed this a few times on aim ak colt.. 2 times I couldn't pick up a m4 on my side but as soon as I went to pick up an ak I could... hhrrmmm

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:09 am

dat Necklace :D

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:44 pm

.Sui wrote:Have u guys noticed to, that when NE makes u drop ur primary weapon and sometimes you cannot pick ur weapon back up... there is a catch.. you can pick up an enemies weapon but not urs... weird right.. I noticed this a few times on aim ak colt.. 2 times I couldn't pick up a m4 on my side but as soon as I went to pick up an ak I could... hhrrmmm
I could be wrong but I dont think this is NE related. I have had this issue before too. It happens when you spawn in ak-colt with a weopon in hand. sometimes that weopon drops and you cant pick up any weopons on the ground other then the one you dropped or one dropped by a teamate/enemy. Doesn't happen alot but I have seen it happen on ak-colt more then any other map (probably due to no buy zone)

You can go into the scripting and edit the NE ultimate to not drop the gun. That would be preferred, would make using the NE more fun. I dont use it because it irritates people and makes them leave. The dropping of the gun makes it near impossible if they are at all skilled to even get a pistol shot off.

BM is certainly difficult and overpowered slightly aswell. But this is still not too much of an issue. Its more the combination of BM skills that make it overpowered. I dont think you could make BM less powerful without totally making BM suck.

I don't think theres much of a way to make everything 100 percent even, there will always be one race whos got a little bit better then the next one. But I do think the NE should not make the gun drop, would still be just as effective if they had to stand still with a rifle. would make the person getting entangled happier and most likely the NE will still get the kill.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm

I only buy necklace because of NE weapon toss lol. Otherwise I would play without. I say nerf the toss if it can be done!

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”