wc3 glitches - are they ever going to be fixed?

For The Menu - say /war3menu

-=Brock*Samson=-

wc3 glitches - are they ever going to be fixed?

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 am

The undead unholy aura glitch and the human invisibility glitches are pretty annoying. These are also specific to .40 cal's particular tweaked version. I have never encountered either problem on any other wc3 server, so clearly it's a problem with the custom code.

This wc3 (also unlike any other wc3 server) also includes critical strike, critical nade, trueshot, extra damage skills, etc. in the stats. Any other wc3 server, if I am an elf or orc, and I do 70 damage and a skill ends up doing the fatal damage, it does not count in the stats as either a kill or a death - which makes sense, because *I* didn't kill anyone, trueshot / crit / etc. did. But on our server, I have 100 hp, get hit once by a scout for 70 dmg, and in the stats I have a death.

So basically, elf is stacked and undead is totally nerfed. Anyway, the main thing that irritates me the most is the undead unholy glitch. It basically ruins undead. Can this ever be fixed?

Not the Face!

Re: wc3 glitches - are they ever going to be fixed?

Post by Not the Face! » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:58 pm

The human/cloak glitch is not any fun either. Having to quick change from knife to gun and back reveals your location for those who use a decent headset.. When pulling out the knife, there is a "shink" sound it makes..

Orc grenades don't do very much extra damage, even with level 3 critical grenade. Older wc3 servers, just being near an orc nade, you die..

Blood mage passive armor. Gives them roughly 175 health, not including when they have a mask. Humans don't even have that much health at base with devotion level 3 you only have 145hp.

RTD Rambo. Is there any way to give more armor when Rambo, can still die eaisly.

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:21 am

Zues Mode is so Zuesy. Like, can we have it so someone who RTD's Zues Mode, shoot Lightning, if not simply be invincible? Because I've RTD'd that at least ten times and only yielded like one kill. x.x

What is NoClip mode by the way? :/ Seems like a variation- a way better variation- of Zues Mode.
BOOM- toe shot

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:58 am

Noclip allows you to run through walls and such.

Forgot about a Nelf glitch... happens mostly on the aim maps.. Roots make you drop primary weapon if out... that is cool. Yet, you can't pick up another weapon... even on the next round. Either have to wait for someone to die and get their gun or have somebody drop you a gun.

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Mr. Spock wrote:Noclip allows you to run through walls and such..
So does ZuesMode, but NoClip seems to have invincibility toggled, I have *never* died in NoClip mode.
BOOM- toe shot

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Mr. Spock wrote: Orc grenades don't do very much extra damage, even with level 3 critical grenade. Older wc3 servers, just being near an orc nade, you die..
God bless you. You mentioned my favourite thing. :lol:

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:26 am

I find that normal nades are so weak I don't bother buying them. o-o

Also can I ask why smoke grenades are restricted? Just highly curious. :o
BOOM- toe shot

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:56 am

Seeing as how Sammy hasn't responded, I'm guessing the answer is no? :P

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:44 am

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Seeing as how Sammy hasn't responded, I'm guessing the answer is no? :P
we're waiting for this = http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 019#p91019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:10 am

locked:
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 32&t=14467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”