Shopmenu

For The Menu - say /war3menu

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Shopmenu

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:35 am

Sounds good to me. Don't want to put too much on your plate but could you fix the bugs we have. Such as undead glitch where you get slow and have to switch weapons to get faster again. The human invisibility glitch. I don't know if this is possible but it would make a lot of people happy cause it tends to bug even me when you can tell if your invisible or not.

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:51 am

I'll look into these bugs while I wait for more input on what to put into the menus.

Also, a regular on the server, WoOf!?, suggested I add more details into the skillsinfo command.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:35 am

Sweet thanks.

I think frost grenades would be cool. Something that protects you from serpent wards. Something that allows you to carry multiple guns not sure if that's possible. Something that helps you see invisible people. If you add the frost grenades something to prevent being frozen. Not sure if its possible but something that makes your flash grenades last longer. A sword that makes your knife do more damage I love my knife. Something that makes the damage that a knife does when stabbed in the back less even thought this will make my job harder.

I don't know what you can do so I'm just putting what ever comes to mind out there for you.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 am

This all sounds great and really would be worth trying and failing over not trying at all.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Undead race=after shooting a weapon once time, must switch to knife then back to restore UNHOLY AURA
Also at HUMAN RACE= invisibility does not work sometimes, must switch to primary, then knife to restore invisibility.
Rectangle roots does not make an enemy to drop their primary weapon ALL THE TIME, also when you first join, you spawn with AK/M4

Now closer to point:
1. SUPREME ORC NADE(Causes 3 times more damage than ORC LVL3 nade)+MOLE=$16000=Moles you to enemy's spawn and you can nade them all. High price to prevent the abuse. People who have ORC NADE PROTECTANT will only suffer 50% damage
2. SNIPER STABILITY=$6000=No recoil with any scope weapons, +24damage, causes an enemy to freeze for 1 second
3. I-SEE-YOU-GOGGLES=$3500=Makes you see an invisible people even at level 3. Does NOT apply to CLOAK. If LVL3 has CLOAK, only CLOAK will work on them if you're wearing I-SEE-YOU-GOGGLES
4. ULTIMATE lightning=$2500=Causes 100% to primary target despite if they have necklace and 50% to nearby enemies(Will not work on a near by enemy who has necklace), DOES NOT stack with ORC Lightning ultimate or can it?
5. HAHA-LOL=$4500=As you shoot the enemy, each bullet causes +3 damage, makes them blind for 0.5second with each hit, makes +5 damage on their armour.
6. SUPERSPEED=$12000=equivalent to UNHOLY LVL3 aura and BOOTS OF SPEED only twice faster, that's why it's expensive. Works with ANY weapon. Does NOT stack with UNDEAD race

What do you think? Please reply :D

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:28 pm

I would like to see a knife enhancement that gives 1 hit knife kill no matter where you hit, maybe 2x swing speed or something. Not sure if that can even happen lol
GlazeD

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Orc nade is already annoying enough and with the new nade mod you already have your wish if you mole with a nade...

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:54 pm

@Kitty, all of those are awesome I wish I could be more specific lol
GlazeD

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 am

Kitty, those are all nice, but rather extreme. I do like the goggles though.

I'm thinking about an item which lets you see someone with invisibility better, but not completely.

Something which increases knife damage is definitely possible, Kirk.

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:29 am

Down for anything and everything.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”