Shopmenu

For The Menu - say /war3menu

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Re: Shopmenu

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:48 am

growlithedesu wrote:Kitty, those are all nice, but rather extreme. I do like the goggles though.

I'm thinking about an item which lets you see someone with invisibility better, but not completely.

Something which increases knife damage is definitely possible, Kirk.

Thank you, I am just thinking of ways to kill Apples in game, :lol:

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:15 am

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote: Thank you, I am just thinking of ways to kill Apples in game, :lol:

PeppeJones

Post by PeppeJones » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:12 pm

I see plenty of good ideas, and guys, remember growlithe is donating his time to help us so give it a chance and if something doesnt work or is too powerful, it can allways be tweaked power/price. i love the idea of flash goggles :) Thanks for your time man, its awesome that you're willing to do this.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:20 am

PeppeJones wrote:I see plenty of good ideas, and guys, remember growlithe is donating his time to help us so give it a chance and if something doesnt work or is too powerful, it can allways be tweaked power/price. i love the idea of flash goggles :) Thanks for your time man, its awesome that you're willing to do this.
+1 Well said Peppe.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:09 am

I heard a guy named FLUFFY submitted some great ideas with details, we should all give him a round of applause. ;)

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:32 am

So I've expanded the list a little to reflect the suggestions/requests.

1. Talisman of Evasion - Give Evasion, just like the Night Elf ability; doesn't stack
2. Legion Doom-Horn - Increase HP and max speed
3. Orb of Corruption - Adds damage, also does extra damage to armor
4. Cloak of Flames - Deals damage per second to enemies within a certain radius
5. Claws of Attack +12 - Adds 12 damage
6. Alleria's Flute of Accuracy - No recoil; similar effect of The Punisher hero, for those of you who've played the superhero 1.6 mod
7. Wand of Neutralization - Protects from critical HE grenades, normal grenade damage is still taken
8. Amulet of Spell Shield - Protects against Hex, Spiked Carapace, Thorns Aura, and Impale
9. Dwarven Goggles - Protects against flashbangs
10. Runed Bracers - Protects against Critical Strike and Trueshot Aura
11. Frost Grenade - Freezes enemies within a certain radius
12. Mithril Forged Sword - + damage for the knife

There are six more spaces to total 18. And I'd like some input on a few of the items.
In WC3, the Wand of Neutralization has three charges by default. Should I make it the same in CS 1.6?
Also, the Amulet of Spell Shield in WC3 blocks spells, but once it's used to block a spell, it has a cooldown of 40 seconds. Should I mimic this or should I just make it an item with charges?
The Mithril Forged Sword is supposed to add damage to the knife, but how much should it add? A one-hit-kill for a stab to an enemy with full health, and maybe a three-hit-kill for slashes to an enemy with full health?

And other possible menu items:
Potion of Healing - +50 HP
Potion of Invulnerability - Invincible to damage for a few seconds
Potion of Invisibility - Invisible for some time
Tome of Retraining - Resets skills; If this gets added, I'd remove the resetskills option.
Sentry Wards - Reveals the location of enemies near the ward close to the ward on your team's radar

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 am

I like it! I might suggest an anti-flash skill as well!

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 am

I like the setup that you have I think that if you were going to add the reset item as a purchase then course remove it as a feature I like the list of the rest of the items I like where you're going with the knife I fear that a one hit KO knife would be overpowered and that people get upset with it so I'm good with you are free / is I really like the idea of a frosted grenade and it would be very cool if that knife could have an extension of bash not sure if that's possible but like a knife at that would hold them in place um I'm good with the idea of potions I think those are really cool because they could be used during the middle of a fight to save you other wacky idea I know that they I have smoke grenades blocked out on this by imagine a nice thatt upon successfu killl have it realease one plume of smoke that would hide you while u try and escape. Or a or it replenishes your health to 100 percent HP upon a successful kill something like hp steal. Rant rant rant lol
GlazeD

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:16 am

I like the sword. Cant wait to try it out and add some more ss to my topic. Thanks again Growlith for all your doing. Your time is very much appreciated.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:32 pm

I love the items,. Thank You.
What will happen to regular CLAWS OF ATTACK? Will it be overwritten?
Also any goggles to see invisible people?
I still love the idea of ULTIMATE NADE=$16000=Mole with TRUE level 3 nade(3x more power than level 3 ORC nade). HAHAHA.
High price will make sure no one abuses it

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”