Shopmenu

For The Menu - say /war3menu

PeppeJones

Re: Shopmenu

Post by PeppeJones » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 pm

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:I love the items,. Thank You.
What will happen to regular CLAWS OF ATTACK? Will it be overwritten?
Also any goggles to see invisible people?
I still love the idea of ULTIMATE NADE=$16000=Mole with TRUE level 3 nade(3x more power than level 3 ORC nade). HAHAHA.
High price will make sure no one abuses it
i dont think that would work because our wc3 has spawn protection for the first few seconds, when i mole, the bots always kill me b4 i can hurt them. also even @ 16k that can be earned in 1-2rnds with bm siphon mana. just my 2 cents... love the ideas, keep them coming.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:29 am

The truth is, it is NOT that easy to hold on to that perfect $16000. And for its price, it is an excellent addition to shopmenu, only available to a great players or somebody who can spend their money wisely or just a BM race player.
There are many factors to consider:

1. It is true BM can earn 16k quite easily, but can "habitly" accidentally purchase something at the beginning of a round
2. Other BMs can shoot you and take that perfect $16000
3. When you saved up $16000, during the gameplay you end up buying a certain shopmenu item to help you win/stay alive and only few seconds later you'll realize: Oh Crap, I was saving up my money. Aaaah man...
4. If you mole, just pull the check out of nade. Bots will kill you instantly, that is truth, but the nade will drop and KA-BOOM

The truth is, it is NOT that easy to hold on to that perfect $16000. And for its price, it is an excellent addition to shopmenu, only available to a great players or somebody who can spend their money wisely or just a BM race player.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Bm money steal is OP like the rest of the race, BM players will take the highest advantage of this. I have gained like 18k in only a couple rounds. They should cut the money steal in half. or the BM armor one of the two.

I like your suggestion Kitty I think it would work great!
GlazeD

LyKiTySpLiT

Post by LyKiTySpLiT » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:23 am

How about fast reload. I think it would be good if more races were created but as a shopmenu item would be good as well. Also mace item where you can spray somewhere and enemies would have blurred vision walking through it

PeppeJones

Post by PeppeJones » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:53 am

LyKiTySpLiT wrote:How about fast reload. I think it would be good if more races were created but as a shopmenu item would be good as well. Also mace item where you can spray somewhere and enemies would have blurred vision walking through it
Fast reload... thats a good idea.

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 pm

LyKiTySpLiT wrote:How about fast reload. I think it would be good if more races were created but as a shopmenu item would be good as well.
13. Gloves of Haste - Faster reload by some percent
LyKiTySpLiT wrote:I think it would be good if more races were created but as a shopmenu item would be good as well.
I've mentioned it before, I'd like to modify this WC3 plugin to have only heroes, not four races and four heroes. But that'll be much more work for another time.
LyKiTySpLiT wrote:Also mace item where you can spray somewhere and enemies would have blurred vision walking through it
The most I can do is cause someone's screen to have a color overlay, however transparent or opaque.
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:What will happen to regular CLAWS OF ATTACK? Will it be overwritten?
I'd leave the origin Claws of Attack +6 in the first shopmenu. I think the new +12 one should cost a little more than double the +6 one.

Knives

Post by Knives » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am

hey growlithedesu, thanks for your hardwork but don't forget to add extra slots for the shopmenu 3 and 4 :)
so shopmenu3 and 4 don't take over shopmenu 1 and 2
just making sure :)
and again thanks for your hardwork.

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Of course. I'd definitely look into adding an extra equipment slot, maybe two.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:36 pm

growlithedesu wrote:Of course. I'd definitely look into adding an extra equipment slot, maybe two.
what do we have so far? let me know if/when we can test out what you've accomplished.
great work btw:
sammy

LyKiTySpLiT

Post by LyKiTySpLiT » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:06 am

Im glad you guys liked my idea =)..this is a great server..probably wouldn't play as much otherwise. && the more interactive you guys can make it would be cool. Would do you guys think of a trip wire when an enemy touches it they would show up on the radar for a certain amount of time.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”