Shopmenu

For The Menu - say /war3menu

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Shopmenu

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 am

LyKiTySpLiT wrote:Im glad you guys liked my idea =)..this is a great server..probably wouldn't play as much otherwise. && the more interactive you guys can make it would be cool. Would do you guys think of a trip wire when an enemy touches it they would show up on the radar for a certain amount of time.
I like this idea. Like a paint or something that marks them so you know where they are on your radar.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:39 pm

KITTY submitted the best ideas :roll: :roll: :roll:

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:00 am

Sorry for the lack of activity as of recently, I've been busy with attending a convention this weekend. The last day was yesterday, and I'm well-rested now, ready to continue working on this project.

Unfortunately, I'd like to do a little more planning before I start working on coding the plugin. Just need to get five more items on the list which would make sense and give an advantage, but not too much of an advantage where it would greatly unbalance the game. The current list goes as follows:
  1. Talisman of Evasion - Give Evasion, just like the Night Elf ability; doesn't stack
  2. Legion Doom-Horn - Increase HP and max speed
  3. Orb of Corruption - Adds damage, also does extra damage to armor
  4. Cloak of Flames - Deals damage per second to enemies within a certain radius
  5. Claws of Attack +12 - Adds 12 damage
  6. Alleria's Flute of Accuracy - No recoil; similar effect of The Punisher hero, for those of you who've played the superhero 1.6 mod
  7. Wand of Neutralization - Protects from critical HE grenades, normal grenade damage is still taken
  8. Amulet of Spell Shield - Protects against Hex, Spiked Carapace, Thorns Aura, and Impale
  9. Dwarven Goggles - Protects against flashbangs
  10. Runed Bracers - Protects against Critical Strike and Trueshot Aura
  11. Frost Grenade - Freezes enemies within a certain radius
  12. Mithril Forged Sword - + damage for the knife
  13. Gloves of Haste - Faster reload by some percent
  14. Sentry Ward - Reveals the location of enemies near the ward on your radar
Just four more items to go.

@LyKiTySpLiT: I think the tripwire which marks a target is a great idea, but I'm not sure about how I would go about programming this into the plugin. I will definitely keep this idea jotted down in my notes though.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:29 am

Thank you so much growlithedesu for your time and effort to do this. I can't wait to try new items out. I think the few that might be added that are NOT extreme and reasonable should be:

1. Something which reveals invisible people for a few seconds or slightly
2. Some kind of FIRE grenade which deals same damage as a regular, but afterward the person keeps burning for a few seconds? Kind of like Blood Mage's ultimate?
3. May be it's time for CHAMELEON race to have it's own ULTIMATE rather than randomly picking one up from other races? Since it's a CHAMELEON race, I think the proper ultimate will be: Creating an image of yourself where you want to confuse an enemy? The image can stay there till the end of round or temporary(that is up to you my friend)
4. I haven't seen HEX anywhere. Would love to see that comeback. Of course if you're last CT alive and you got hexed and bomb is planted, you've got owned. Some kind of anti-hex-spell for like $1000?
5. May be increase BOOTS OF SPEED? Make them faster and price higher?
6. RTD has a great item called BOMB, perhaps we can offer one for like $6000 or more?
7. Another idea for CHAMELEON race own ultimate is something which turns you into surrounding area object like a box or a tree(C&C Mirage tank giggitty) for like 5 seconds or less?
8. SUPER EVASION gives you 75 percent of avoiding enemy strike and high cost for it like $12000?

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Dang Kitty I want all of of those lol

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:44 pm

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:1. Something which reveals invisible people for a few seconds or slightly
I've been trying to figure how to go about making an item like this. I suppose it can allow the wearer to see enemies using the Invisibility skill or Cloak of Shadows item better by reducing how much that skill or item makes them transparent, but only for them and by a percentage (say by 50%). If I were to make an item for this, I'd name it "Davidian's All-Seeing Eyes", an item from World of WarCraft.
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:2. Some kind of FIRE grenade which deals same damage as a regular, but afterward the person keeps burning for a few seconds? Kind of like Blood Mage's ultimate?
CS:GO has incendiary grenades and molotov cocktails. I suppose I can write something up for this if there's room.
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:3. May be it's time for CHAMELEON race to have it's own ULTIMATE rather than randomly picking one up from other races? Since it's a CHAMELEON race, I think the proper ultimate will be: Creating an image of yourself where you want to confuse an enemy? The image can stay there till the end of round or temporary(that is up to you my friend)
I've seen a plugin before which created a mirror image of a player, but can't exactly remember what it's called. I'll have to look around for that more.
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:4. I haven't seen HEX anywhere. Would love to see that comeback. Of course if you're last CT alive and you got hexed and bomb is planted, you've got owned. Some kind of anti-hex-spell for like $1000?
I think not enough players use the Shadow Hunter race, even though it's a great supporting hero. The Amulet of Spell Shield I have planned is supposed to block Hex (among other abilities).
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:5. May be increase BOOTS OF SPEED? Make them faster and price higher?
I was thinking about making an item which would be better than the Boots of Speed, but I don't think adding it in would be a good idea. I'm still unsure about adding the Claws of Attack +12.
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:6. RTD has a great item called BOMB, perhaps we can offer one for like $6000 or more?
I feel like the Undead race's Suicide Bomber ultimate is already enough and very out-of-place in the mod. Being able to have an item where you can use this whenever you want to seems very unfair.
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:7. Another idea for CHAMELEON race own ultimate is something which turns you into surrounding area object like a box or a tree(C&C Mirage tank giggitty) for like 5 seconds or less?
In a game on the Source engine, this would make more sense because there are useless props and models around the map. In games on the GoldSrc engine, models in the map are static and few. Most maps in the server's cycle don't even have models in them. I'll keep this in mind though.
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:8. SUPER EVASION gives you 75 percent of avoiding enemy strike and high cost for it like $12000?
The Night Elf ability already gives a 30% chance to dodge a shot. I was thinking the Talisman of Evasion item should give a 20-30% chance to do the same thing. If you dodged every three shots out of four, you'd be upsetting a whole lot of people.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Thank you so much growlithedesu for taking your time and replying to each of my ideas. I've tried to look online to find PLUG-INs for you and found this website:
http://csloverspro.blogspot.com/2012/09 ... ugins.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:12 am

For plugins for SourceMod and AMXX, I only go to the Allied Mods forums. http://forums.alliedmods.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll do some digging later.

Edit: Oh, wait. That website redirects to AM threads. :I

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 pm

thanks for the work growlith. Does this mean that we will be able to carry more items ( like having a necklace, mask, cloak, and amulet?)

growlithedesu

Post by growlithedesu » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:02 am

lolcatslol wrote:Does this mean that we will be able to carry more items ( like having a necklace, mask, cloak, and amulet?)
Yes, I'll work that into there, but I'm still deciding if there should be three or four items total.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”