Server #7 Wc3 FT mapchooser

For The Menu - say /war3menu

tomwzhere

Re: Server #7 Wc3 FT mapchooser

Post by tomwzhere » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Ah, yes I was thinking of the fy_simpsons map. Don't think I've played de_simpsons then.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:07 pm

tomwzhere wrote:Ah, yes I was thinking of the fy_simpsons map. Don't think I've played de_simpsons then.
the bots will probably get stuck everywhere but if we can manage to get a good amount of people in there this map is ALOT of fun.

Are any of these maps on there yet? Anyone got more suggestions? =D

sharkweek

Post by sharkweek » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm

maybe a few knife only maps.. i like kaz's idea of legoland particularly.. poolday too..

djaligator

Post by djaligator » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 pm

yea legoland is a must also that one map i forgot what its called were terrorists get launched onto a open field with puddles at the begining of the round and the ct's spawn in this like jail kinda thing i wish someone can figure out what im talking about was a classic for wc3

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:05 pm

djaligator wrote:yea legoland is a must also that one map i forgot what its called were terrorists get launched onto a open field with puddles at the begining of the round and the ct's spawn in this like jail kinda thing i wish someone can figure out what im talking about was a classic for wc3
omg i know what your talking about but I cant think of the name either. That map was fairly fun. This triggered a thought in my head about one I also cant remember the name of. theres a map where both teams start in a glass room looking at eachother through a glass wall, like one person from each team can go through the door to a bunch of entrances to mini-games. the first to enter starts the game for everyone, can be a awp map, could be knives, could be nades, could be machine gun. Lots of fun, cant remember the name of it something minigame maybe? i cant remember

I would also like to see an old map i saw on 40cal.. i think it was called mindmaze? i really cant remember for sure it was a fairly big map with one side has 2 towers and a big field of a somewhat maze between each side (dust color setting). the 2 towers were only on one side I cant remember the name for sure but something to do with maze. I remember playing it on 40cal servers years ago. this is actually where i specifically remember meeting venom I always joined the server on that map and Venom was ALWAYS there. I doubt he remembers me from back then.
Last edited by kazualty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:07 pm

OMG I cant believe i didnt think of this sooner. one of my favorite wc3 maps of all time:

Playground_x

This, mindmaze and legoland are my top nominations by far =D would LOVE to see these maps on there

ACE

Post by ACE » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 am

Monopoly, simpsons, vegas, space prison are some others I like 8-)

Knives

Post by Knives » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:54 pm

i think some of the dust2 and one of the scoutzknivez need to be removed.....
everyone is always voting on them but soon after everyone leaves and making server dead
the past 2 days its all scoutzknivez and dust maps only
also still need to fix the voted map like 2 iceworld keeps showing all the time

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:17 am

i think the main problem is not enough maps to rule out the possibility of a doublevote. iceworld may be on the list twice though not sure. I thought most the dust2 maps seem to thrive. but the cs_dust_40cal seems to have issues with the staircase and alot tend to leave when it goes there. I mentioned on another post cs_dustv2_40cal seems to work better with the hosties Im pretty sure this ones on there too may want to remove the first version though.

I think the addition of some of the maps listed above will help with the repeats of dust and the scoutzknivez problems. Once the regulars get used to the maps hopefully it will be more of a wide variety of maps picked. I could be wrong but only time will tell.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:11 am

THE MAIN ISSUE WITH SCOUTZKNIVEZ: BOTS

Numerous people complained then left a little bit after midnight on this new year because the bots are just too random for scoutzknivez. they arent predictable and even if you are flying at light speed they can hit you (not that a normal person couldn't but theres those moments your like "REALLY?"). If theres a way you can disable the bots just for scoutz maps, would be great. Also I recommend removing the map rotation. So when it does get completely empty it will automatically revert to dust2 and stay there until voters come(not sure if this already happens just a suggestion if it doesn't)..

I also suggest removing cs_estate. its fun, but people vote for it then leave when it gets there. Really seems to clear the room, Just not a very functional map.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”