Map Rotation

To Enable Weapons: say /guns

Corn

Map Rotation

Post by Corn » Sat May 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Should consider changing the map rotation. Too many dumbed down square maps that are essentially all the same with just different colors . I know it is a DM server , but there could still be better maps.

Maybe also you could post the current map rotation as a sticky in the appropriate server forum , then visitors and players can recommend or suggest what maps and can be added and /or removed from the rotation. Rotation could be monthly with a hand full of maps always kept in the rotation ( dust etc.) And maybe when you see the map rotation you will see how many are the same .

Also if youre an admin or maybe for instance your name is Sammy (hrmm , cough cough , wink wink) and you come in to change the map , dont change it to something already in the rotation . Surprise us and make it exciting ..... or dont whatever.

maybe add these once in a while
Office , italy,militia, estate,aztec, or whatever else the people want.

Or maybe have a sticky where we can vote on what maps to add or lose. I am aware that some maps effect the server in negative ways , makes it lag, loading problems etc. so we can leave those out of consideration.

It seems as though 40 cal and on24 are one and the same now? or do I have a virus that redirects me to here from 40 cal forum? either way one of you get hot on some map rotation stickies and some map rotation voting threads .

Good ways to get players involved in not only your server but your forum , make them feel like they have a voice. Or dont...you bunch of commies.

My 2 cents.

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Map Rotation

Post by sammy » Sat May 23, 2015 4:23 pm

actually i need to reload the dm server coz map changes are lagging. i will be adding new maps very soon
sammy

Return to “#6 Deathmatch Server! ----------------------108.181.1.219:27020”