Gungame Map Request Thread

Gungame level Up

lp needs maps

Gungame Map Request Thread

Post by lp needs maps » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:57 pm

Not sure why there already isn't one of these topics set up, but y'all are slacking on the server itself too.

The server needs a ton of more maps....currently there's 10 at most and they get cycled through quickly. The volume of people in the server remains high throughout the day and no one seems to care to do anything to maintain the server. If the issue is work, hire me; I've done this stuff since '07 and it's simple af. The registry could also do with some work.

No sense in paying for a server if no one wants to help it!
Add more maps please.

Also feel free to request maps in here people that still forum.

~L|P

LLAMA LLAMA

Re: Gungame Map Request Thread

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:56 pm

lp needs maps wrote:Not sure why there already isn't one of these topics set up, but y'all are slacking on the server itself too.

The server needs a ton of more maps....currently there's 10 at most and they get cycled through quickly. The volume of people in the server remains high throughout the day and no one seems to care to do anything to maintain the server. If the issue is work, hire me; I've done this stuff since '07 and it's simple af. The registry could also do with some work.

No sense in paying for a server if no one wants to help it!
Add more maps please.

Also feel free to request maps in here people that still forum.

~L|P
hi LP. I agree. Lately theres been a nice amount of players that the map cycle does rotate pretty fast. Adding more maps would be a great idea. Also please un ban me guys hahah i wanna play.

kimjongchillin

Re: Gungame Map Request Thread

Post by kimjongchillin » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:26 pm

I can't remember them all off the top of my head but yes, there were a few maps that were good that are no longer in the rotation.

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”