http://40calgames.com/

Steam ids
http://40calgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=22546
Page 2 of 2

Author:  lost [ Thu May 02, 2019 6:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steam ids

someguy wrote:
Not sure the best place to post steam id of hacker that was in gungame server tonight, 5/2/19, from when I was in there at about 1:30am PST until when I just left at about 2:05am, but here is the info. I have demo.

~1:30am .40 cal gungame aimbot/knife hack
#14 "PENELOPE" 1370 VALVE_0:4:1607397893 57 07:00 152 0

~1:51am .40 cal gungame aimbot/knife hack
#14 "PERRI" 1397 VALVE_0:4:1607397893 25 04:02 144 0

same dude-same steam id; different names used.

Thanks,

someguy


I would post this in the gungame section..VALVE ID'S ARE BS...

Author:  rip [ Thu May 02, 2019 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steam ids

If you think he's hacking post it in Banland in the correct format and put the demo someplace we can get it. (Filehost kinda thing.)

Valve IDs are completely made up and changeable, but doesn't mean they're hacking. Most are just people outside of valves footprint wanting to play the game, and then again some are just dorks with low self esteem and can't survive on their own in direct sunlight.

Author:  kimjongchillin [ Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Steam ids

someguy wrote:
Not sure the best place to post steam id of hacker that was in gungame server tonight, 5/2/19, from when I was in there at about 1:30am PST until when I just left at about 2:05am, but here is the info. I have demo.

~1:30am .40 cal gungame aimbot/knife hack
#14 "PENELOPE" 1370 VALVE_0:4:1607397893 57 07:00 152 0

~1:51am .40 cal gungame aimbot/knife hack
#14 "PERRI" 1397 VALVE_0:4:1607397893 25 04:02 144 0

same dude-same steam id; different names used.

Thanks,

someguy


That guy is on almost every day that I play and sometimes multiple times. Clears the server and kills the game.

Author:  rip [ Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Steam ids

If there were only some way, some sort of accepted method, to document and report a hacker, so it could acted upon and fixed. :roll:

Author:  lost [ Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steam ids

rip wrote:
If there were only some way, some sort of accepted method, to document and report a hacker, so it could acted upon and fixed. :roll:



Wait, am I detecting sarcasm? Hmmm...

In his and others defense ( me, me ) many of us need a step by step by step method on what to do with the recording, I have tried the online file sharing and it always gets screwed up.. ( that includes on how to find the recording on the comp )

A Dummy guide to recording and posting a hacker would be cool..YES I am aware it may already be on here, but I cannot find it, so I will assume they have my level of understanding with regards to basic stuff, like posting a demo..

Kinda of like driving a car, most people can drive, BUT can you parallel park..( don't lie ), not something you do often enough for it to be automatic.

Author:  rip [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Steam ids

Oh good point, someone should have thought of that years ago.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25

Author:  kimjongchillin [ Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Steam ids

rip wrote:
Oh good point, someone should have thought of that years ago.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25


noted. I'll read that thread cause the guy or guys is/are showing up again daily after taking a couple weeks off.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/