HACKERS

Gungame level Up

RAMBO

HACKERS

Post by RAMBO » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello everyone, I have been regularly playing on the gungame server. I enjoy playing on the server although the hacking has gotten out of control and it is really ruining the server. I was viewing some other threads and it looks like some other people have already made the same complaint.

I am not great with computers, which is kind of a good thing, as i am not good enough with computer to hack if I wanted to, therefore I have never hacked. I have been playing CS on and off for 15 years. I understand that there are people that play the game very seriously, practice alot, etc. but there really is only a certain skill level you can get to without hacking. I have also done my research on hacking and apparently people can toggle, meaning they can turn them on or off at anytime they want with a button. anytime i accuse someone of hacking, i get called a noob, although a noob wouldnt be able to notice the ridiculousness these guys are doing.

saw another thread mentioning some of the regulars who hack such as perris and phoga, i had always suspected them, as well as NOFX who was recently blatantly hacking, not trying to keep it a secret at all.........anyways 40 cal gungame is about the only server that makes cs fun anymore and its ruined with hackers..........all these guys who claim to be good, are not good, they are just hackers, if they were so good, why are they playing gun game and not on some pro server.....im pretty much over it, and just kinda wanted to vent here.......for lack of a better word, the server is hacked the F out.......it seems half the people playing are hacking......perris, phoga, nofx, jaws, someguy, J, the list goes on and on, these guys are regulars, and as mentioned in another thread, they turn them off when admin is there, and they toggle when admin is not there. can admin please make a fake name, go undercover and start banning these guys? if you are "iffy" ban! if you are "iffy" you are most likely hacking, and if not, and they are just so good, ban them anyways so they can go play on some PRO server. but we all know they are hacking. please help.

RAMBO

Re: HACKERS

Post by RAMBO » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:49 pm

RAMBO wrote:Hello everyone, I have been regularly playing on the gungame server. I enjoy playing on the server although the hacking has gotten out of control and it is really ruining the server. I was viewing some other threads and it looks like some other people have already made the same complaint.

I am not great with computers, which is kind of a good thing, as i am not good enough with computer to hack if I wanted to, therefore I have never hacked. I have been playing CS on and off for 15 years. I understand that there are people that play the game very seriously, practice alot, etc. but there really is only a certain skill level you can get to without hacking. I have also done my research on hacking and apparently people can toggle, meaning they can turn them on or off at anytime they want with a button. anytime i accuse someone of hacking, i get called a noob, although a noob wouldnt be able to notice the ridiculousness these guys are doing.

saw another thread mentioning some of the regulars who hack such as perris and phoga, i had always suspected them, as well as NOFX who was recently blatantly hacking, not trying to keep it a secret at all.........anyways 40 cal gungame is about the only server that makes cs fun anymore and its ruined with hackers..........all these guys who claim to be good, are not good, they are just hackers, if they were so good, why are they playing gun game and not on some pro server.....im pretty much over it, and just kinda wanted to vent here.......for lack of a better word, the server is hacked the F out.......it seems half the people playing are hacking......perris, phoga, nofx, jaws, someguy, J, the list goes on and on, these guys are regulars, and as mentioned in another thread, they turn them off when admin is there, and they toggle when admin is not there. can admin please make a fake name, go undercover and start banning these guys? if you are "iffy" ban! if you are "iffy" you are most likely hacking, and if not, and they are just so good, ban them anyways so they can go play on some PRO server. but we all know they are hacking. please help.

aslo mr lama lama

so many guys that claim to be soooooo good.

lost

Post by lost » Sat May 05, 2018 4:46 pm

I am fired up you want to kick start the GG server..However if you read my post again about valve ID hackers, you would see I was talking about they are using our regulars names to hide behind. They used Perris and Phoga names on fake ID's to hide.

Perris is a regular and IMO is not hacking, he gets on a roll and never quits, we have many like him and they support the server, Arthur Dent, jaws, etc, etc..

They are all better than me, but being GG you can still win.

We get a lot of valve ID's, 10 digit ID's and they need to be watched.

Stick with it Rambo, I got your back..I mean I will kill you from behind ( it's safer )... :D
" I am so lost "

RAMBO

Post by RAMBO » Sun May 20, 2018 4:55 pm

lost wrote:I am fired up you want to kick start the GG server..However if you read my post again about valve ID hackers, you would see I was talking about they are using our regulars names to hide behind. They used Perris and Phoga names on fake ID's to hide.

Perris is a regular and IMO is not hacking, he gets on a roll and never quits, we have many like him and they support the server, Arthur Dent, jaws, etc, etc..

They are all better than me, but being GG you can still win.

We get a lot of valve ID's, 10 digit ID's and they need to be watched.

Stick with it Rambo, I got your back..I mean I will kill you from behind ( it's safer )... :D
LOL yes i got ya

I dont know how to tell the difference between when a regs name is being used or not. Like you said with the valve id or vac id or something? I dont even know my ID but yeah, quite a bite of hackers tend to ruin the game.

LLAMA LLAMA

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:56 pm

RAMBO wrote:
RAMBO wrote:Hello everyone, I have been regularly playing on the gungame server. I enjoy playing on the server although the hacking has gotten out of control and it is really ruining the server. I was viewing some other threads and it looks like some other people have already made the same complaint.

aslo mr lama lama

so many guys that claim to be soooooo good.
-_-

lost

Post by lost » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:15 am

Not sure what your looking for here..But if you or any player suspect hacking, demo and post with steam id..You can even do that while an admin is in server.
I am not an expert on hacks, but we got admins here who can check out the demo.
" I am so lost "

LLAMA LLAMA

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:11 am

lost wrote:Not sure what your looking for here..But if you or any player suspect hacking, demo and post with steam id..You can even do that while an admin is in server.
I am not an expert on hacks, but we got admins here who can check out the demo.
Thanks. Will do :D

rip

Post by rip » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:09 am

How to record demos:

http://40calgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25

The only thing I'd add is after status, type condump and it'll dump the text in a txt file in the cstrike folder with the demo (I sort by time and date, so ya, zip those together.)

I have a link on my desktop to the cstrike folder, so no navigating to it (it's also a good idea to make a backup of your .cfg files while you are in cstrike in case you go to some derpy server that rebinds your settings for ads and autojoins, don't go to those places.)

FWIW, Jaws, AD, Perris, probably not hacking (but always grab a demo if you are not convinced and post it.) Even admins need demos, I tend to reverse unknown bans so back it up with a demo.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”