Hacker found on -[.40 cal games)- gun game server.

Gungame level Up

Tohka

Hacker found on -[.40 cal games)- gun game server.

Post by Tohka » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:41 pm

This hackers username is: Nico, and is using speed hacks and is just knifing with 1 hits, he has an abnormal amount of health and well his speed hacks make it so we can't even touch him.

MarioBros

Re: Hacker found on -[.40 cal games)- gun game server.

Post by MarioBros » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:48 pm

I was just there, ,did you happen to get his/her steam ID?
Evidence to back you up?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

r1zze

Post by r1zze » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:17 pm

unfortunate the moron that ban me is a moron thinking i was hacking dude really either u need amins that are actually no who cheating and from who not i have been playing before my kids where even born its sad to see people who don't know that are truly amin noobs banning people just because they getting own they ban everyone from cheating. so i thought i would take my time to sign in and leave a little memo. i probably playing twice as long as most people on twice as long on this server and cs period. now i know why 80 percent went ahead and left CS because you the dumb- ass that think people cheat when they actually don't. like i said before dont have to prove nothing because the noob amin that banned me was getting whipped. thanks again pretty soon i am sure your server will have less and less players playing because everyone that's owning is hacker in this server. the funny this you can check on all the servers that are on to how many times i have been banned ( zero ) like the amin that banned me like his skills ZERO SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28040222

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:49 pm

r1zze wrote:unfortunate the moron that ban me is a moron thinking i was hacking dude really either u need amins that are actually no who cheating and from who not i have been playing before my kids where even born its sad to see people who don't know that are truly amin noobs banning people just because they getting own they ban everyone from cheating. so i thought i would take my time to sign in and leave a little memo. i probably playing twice as long as most people on twice as long on this server and cs period. now i know why 80 percent went ahead and left CS because you the dumb- ass that think people cheat when they actually don't. like i said before dont have to prove nothing because the noob amin that banned me was getting whipped. thanks again pretty soon i am sure your server will have less and less players playing because everyone that's owning is hacker in this server. the funny this you can check on all the servers that are on to how many times i have been banned ( zero ) like the amin that banned me like his skills ZERO SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28040222
I think I mopped the floor with you right before banning you. Well, I think it was you.
What was your name in-game?

Nice cliche though, everyone has played "long before X person"
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”