What's happening with the server?

Gungame level Up

JwP

What's happening with the server?

Post by JwP » Tue May 12, 2015 1:47 am

Hello all,

I've noticed the server isn't like the usual 40cal. GG server.

I see several updates have been made and those are:

1. You cannot go through teammates.
2. You cannot select which side you want to play with.
3. You cannot spectate.
4. Rank stats are gone.

I can see 1. and 2. being implemented, although I'm not a huge fan of them, but I'm having hard time understanding why players can no longer spectate. :shock:

I've been playing in the server for a good amount time and rarely if not never experienced the server being full so this must not be the issue. :|

One major reason 3. is a bad choice in my opinion is because players can no longer record and inform hackers.

If mods see this, could you reconsider changing it back to usual? :(

Could you also bring back rank stats? Even though I felt like it wasn't 100% accurate, it was fun viewing them. :)

Thanks. ;)

MarioBros

Re: What's happening with the server?

Post by MarioBros » Tue May 12, 2015 2:05 am

I dont have any of those problems except for the first one. I hate getting blocked! >:(

I can spectate and choose my team like I've always been able to. I don't think its because of my admin powers, but sammy did modify the server because it wasnt working earlier today.
IT MAY be something temporal, since I just played like an hour ago BUT let's wait for sammy's reply to get it all clear.

I too like the /rank thing, it is my main "motivator" to play in GG :lol:
"Text translated via Google Translate"

JwP

Post by JwP » Tue May 12, 2015 2:24 am

MarioBros wrote:I dont have any of those problems except for the first one. I hate getting blocked! >:(

I can spectate and choose my team like I've always been able to. I don't think its because of my admin powers, but sammy did modify the server because it wasnt working earlier today.
IT MAY be something temporal, since I just played like an hour ago BUT let's wait for sammy's reply to get it all clear.

I too like the /rank thing, it is my main "motivator" to play in GG :lol:
I feel you. 8-)

An opponent lunged at my 2% health with the knife while I was loading ammo so I immediately stepped backwards and thought to myself "Oh, you are about to die. :)" I eventually got knifed because I got stuck by a teammate behind me.. :cry:

I'm personally really not a fan of these changes. :?

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 pm

sorry but as Mario said, i had to re implicate GG. i will fix the small stuff tonight. in the meantime GG is working.
sammy

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:14 pm

all fixed :D

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”