Why was I banned?

Gungame level Up

Rivetlikewhoa

Why was I banned?

Post by Rivetlikewhoa » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:59 pm

So I was playing and made a comment (with no swears or racial slurs) that someone should play on a better server because they are always top of the list and take away some of the fun for the "average" players such as myself, and I get kicked?! so I come back in and state my opinion about censorship with no swear words or dirogitory comments and I get banned? wtf is up with that? I play on here almsot every day and now I get banned for nothing? when hackers continue to play day after day on ther server and people call them out all the time and the admins who are friends with them just laugh and let it happen and encourage it?

This server has gone to shit, half the time it's laggy as hell, the other half of the time, the same 3 people win ever round while everyone else is on tmp's. I honestly don't care if I am allowed back onthsi server or not, because im sick of the bs that you guys pull....

FUCK 40 CAL, your nothing but cutns

im sure this topic will get iocked and my IP will continue to be banned from the server. to bad, fuck ya'll im out
-peace,

Joe1

Re: Why was I banned?

Post by Joe1 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:20 am

Rivetlikewhoa wrote: im sure this topic will get iocked and my IP will continue to be banned from the server. to bad, fuck ya'll im out

i can pretty much place a bet that is exactly what is going to happen. Mostly because you aren't mature enough to state the problem in the proper manner. You're complaints are meaning less, and are only contributing to the problem.

When you say the same people are winning each time, im going to assume you were on gungame. I play there a lot lately, and never have any lag. I do find it funny when people have a crap computer/isp and blame the server though.

Its ok, just admit you suck so we can all move on. I dont know you, but im already glad you are gone!
~| Fury |~ Joe1 {F9}
Thanks Tuna

Velvet Death

Post by Velvet Death » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Rivetlikewhoa wrote:So I was playing and made a comment (with no swears or racial slurs) that someone should play on a better server because they are always top of the list and take away some of the fun for the "average" players such as myself, and I get kicked?! so I come back in and state my opinion about censorship with no swear words or dirogitory comments and I get banned? wtf is up with that? I play on here almsot every day and now I get banned for nothing? when hackers continue to play day after day on ther server and people call them out all the time and the admins who are friends with them just laugh and let it happen and encourage it?

This server has gone to shit, half the time it's laggy as hell, the other half of the time, the same 3 people win ever round while everyone else is on tmp's. I honestly don't care if I am allowed back onthsi server or not, because im sick of the bs that you guys pull....

FUCK 40 CAL, your nothing but cutns

im sure this topic will get iocked and my IP will continue to be banned from the server. to bad, fuck ya'll im out
-peace,
2 things: 1 amen to what joe1 said
2 your attitude wont win you any points if you had posted in banland properly you may have been able to be unbanned, but now, i wouldnt bet on it
"Are you ready to die?"

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm

*sigh*

for most rational people... you could have posted this info in banland ( in a more polite manor preferably ) and could have gotten into more detail on why you were banned,more than likely no more than a week ban .. or even a lifted one ...

but since this is the route you chose to take ... your wish is my command ...

since there is no id to research ... yes ... ip will have to do :roll:

have a nice day

*locked*
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”