Post by jumper » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Informacion de Ban
Nombre: 5.liveTD - !JuMper
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61413547
Razon: Aimbot/Recoil Assist
Tiempo en eliminar el Ban: Permanent Ban
Nombre del administrador: -[.40 cal ]- Hiei ***
SteamID del administrador: STEAM_0:0:23020146

Si usted piensa que lo banearon injustamente, facilitar esta informacion a nuestro sitio web:
http://www.40calgames.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MarioBros

Re: Banned

Post by MarioBros » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Go here: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=16206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Text translated via Google Translate"

jumper

Post by jumper » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Amazing how long it took ale to point me to cheat, first my ping is 160 in gungame server, second video is edited since none of the demos some trap seen the like, have much time playing on that server many veses with Maverick or other administrators, and not had any problems. as I said before game with over 160 ping and lag causes me.

alexander

Post by alexander » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:46 pm

jumper wrote:Amazing how long it took ale to point me to cheat, first my ping is 160 in gungame server, second video is edited since none of the demos some trap seen the like, have much time playing on that server many veses with Maverick or other administrators, and not had any problems. as I said before game with over 160 ping and lag causes me.
"Lag" does not explain the fishy behavior of your shots as clearly shown in the video I made, along with all the demos. It took a long time because no one noticed, or no one had the sufficient amount of demos to put it all together. I took notice because of the types of kills you were consistently getting on me. I then went through the process of collecting multiple demos, and you did not check out. Just because you played with admins and didn't get banned before doesn't mean you're not hacking. No one noticed, or you weren't blatant enough for anyone to notice. It was much more blatant to me when I spectated your play.
Image - Alexander Gustafsson

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:18 pm

alexander wrote:
jumper wrote:Amazing how long it took ale to point me to cheat, first my ping is 160 in gungame server, second video is edited since none of the demos some trap seen the like, have much time playing on that server many veses with Maverick or other administrators, and not had any problems. as I said before game with over 160 ping and lag causes me.
"Lag" does not explain the fishy behavior of your shots as clearly shown in the video I made, along with all the demos. It took a long time because no one noticed, or no one had the sufficient amount of demos to put it all together. I took notice because of the types of kills you were consistently getting on me. I then went through the process of collecting multiple demos, and you did not check out. Just because you played with admins and didn't get banned before doesn't mean you're not hacking. No one noticed, or you weren't blatant enough for anyone to notice. It was much more blatant to me when I spectated your play.
thank you Alex, but let the admin who banned him handle it.

jumper

Post by jumper » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:44 pm

alexander wrote:
clearly you said you edited the video insertaldole things?. xq in demos not see anything ce??. good I will not fall into discussion with you.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Jumper, si ocupas ayuda traduciendo, mandame un mensaje y yo lo hago.

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”