New Map Rotation and bots!

Gungame level Up

TheTreeGod!

Re: New Map Rotation and bots!

Post by TheTreeGod! » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:36 am

Sorry to jump right in here but Since the new map changes I have not been on as much. A lot of the maps are just way too big.People spend too much time run around looking for someone until everyone gets tired of hide and seek then leaves the server. Also since the changes I Experience Lots of choke mostly stays at 99 not good for me. Never had that issue before. Another problem is the spawn points on the big maps is right at the norm spot which makes for a long walk when trying to play with few people as well. Just my .02 cents nobody has to pick it up but I wouldn't want to leave it just lay here either!

Maverick

Re: New Map Rotation and bots!

Post by Maverick » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 pm

TheTreeGod! wrote:Sorry to jump right in here but Since the new map changes I have not been on as much. A lot of the maps are just way too big.People spend too much time run around looking for someone until everyone gets tired of hide and seek then leaves the server. Also since the changes I Experience Lots of choke mostly stays at 99 not good for me. Never had that issue before. Another problem is the spawn points on the big maps is right at the norm spot which makes for a long walk when trying to play with few people as well. Just my .02 cents nobody has to pick it up but I wouldn't want to leave it just lay here either!
Thanks for posting this. This is the same as what I hear all the time from regulars on our GunGame server. It would be great to bring back some of the small maps or add more bots if we're going to keep the big maps.

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”