Banned without reason

Gungame level Up

AbnormalMoosnipple

Banned without reason

Post by AbnormalMoosnipple » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:32 pm

I just love how your admins ban without reason/warning. I got a little tipsy tonight and changed my name to "HOLY FUCK I"M DRUNK". I didn't cause any commotion on the server, but I was promptly banned for my name. I logged in under a different steam id and played your server again using the following names without getting banned:

1. I love dick
2. fucked a dog
3. biased server
4. white power
5. ban me if you are a homophobe

None of these names got me banned, but changing back to "HOLY FUCK I"M DRUNK" got me banned again. This is absolutely retarded as it seems your admins don't care about racist or gay names..only that I used a curse word in my name.

Barbo

Re: Banned without reason

Post by Barbo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:48 pm

You were asked many times by 2 different admins to change name. I changed it 3 times, you were kicked, slayed, slaped, and still refused to change name. I banned for 7 days, then you came with different steam acc and name (AbnormalMoosnipple), you changed it to the same names. Got banned again.
Se habla español.
Barbo.****

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 pm

So what your saying is your a racist with a strange sense of humor and have gotten away with using inappropriate names before and are outraged because you got banned for it? Our servers are pretty simple you follow the rules and you don't get banned. To be honest your lucky I never saw you with White Power for a name. I don't stand for racism and would have perm banned you quicker than you could say sieg heil.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:26 pm

well I wouldnt go that far
but I will admit having all vulgar names seems like a purpose to you. just change your name to something a bit more appropriate and have fun playing 40cal servers 8-)

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Bottom line: be respectful then have fun killing terrorists (or counter-terrorists)!

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:45 am

Dont take so personal admin just doing our job's do they make mistakes sometimes? yes. Do we allow vulgarity or inapropriate behavior?no. When you enter server gives a quick run down of basic rules,most skip that and go straight into picking a team.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:56 am

Resolved issue Locking topic.
GlazeD

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”