Map Rotation

Gungame level Up

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Map Rotation

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:23 pm

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:
tomwzhere wrote: I don't like the random spawning as well, because of the spawn protection. If an enemy spawns right next to you, you can't shoot them for 1 second because it'll do 0 damage, then there's a 3 second kill counter where if you kill them within 3 seconds of spawning the kill won't count.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Random spawning has a beauty of its own for a certain players. As for me, once we get to classic maps, I instantly leave GUNGAME to WC3 server. I do not like RANDOM spawn.

Plus you get 1-2 seconds respawn invulnerability. Imagine a scenario:
You just killed somebody and they know where you are and luckily they respawn right by you, you can shoot at them all you want, they have 1-2 seconds invulnerability and if he/she is good, they can just run towards you and knife you. Nothing you can do about that
You can take cover. Its only 1-2 seconds of invulnerablility.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 pm

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:
tomwzhere wrote: I don't like the random spawning as well, because of the spawn protection. If an enemy spawns right next to you, you can't shoot them for 1 second because it'll do 0 damage, then there's a 3 second kill counter where if you kill them within 3 seconds of spawning the kill won't count.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Random spawning has a beauty of its own for a certain players. As for me, once we get to classic maps, I instantly leave GUNGAME to WC3 server. I do not like RANDOM spawn.

You just killed somebody and they know where you are and luckily they respawn right by you, you can shoot at them all you want, they have 1-2 seconds invulnerability and if he/she is good, they can just run towards you and knife you. Nothing you can do about that
There's usually no time to take cover since they spawn right next to you sometimes.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:31 am

tomwzhere wrote:
CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:

There's usually no time to take cover since they spawn right next to you sometimes.
Number of times I spawned right next to someone: 1 times I was able to knife them 0 Person heard me spawn ran back and shot with an ak till they got a hs.
Number of times someone spawned right next to me: 1 number of times I was knifed 0 Heard them spawn I ran back untill I shot them with a para and they died.
That was two spawns next to someone out of my 48 times being alive. That's less than 5% of my spawns 4.16% and I didn't get knifed once.

As far as people leaving when the map changes to a classic map. Small map:18 people Classic map:17 people.
The only person that left was Fluffy Kitty. The next small map and classic map change stayed the same cause Kitty stayed.

I personally can't stand small maps and love the new random spawn. But as Sammy has said you cant make everyone happy. What ever sammy's decides I'm happy with. I just got tired of people camping DD and dying over and over.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:08 am

Seems like it's all resolved since we added 40cal maps. I am loving GUNGAME all over again.

Punisher*Ltr

Post by Punisher*Ltr » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:32 am

Hello,

Could we please get some more maps on the gg server, current map rotation only has a few maps. I would appreciate it if you could consider my request to make this rotation a little more alive.

Suggested maps: :twisted:

gg_aztec_vs_dust
fy_poolday
fy_new_pool_day2
fy_spongebob
fy_desert
y_buzzkill_texture
fy_house_of_death_night
fy_skycompound
fy_hotspot
fy_navycs

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Punisher*Ltr wrote: fy_poolday

that map will be a scuffle. :lol: :lol:

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Punisher*Ltr wrote:Hello,

Could we please get some more maps on the gg server, current map rotation only has a few maps. I would appreciate it if you could consider my request to make this rotation a little more alive.

Suggested maps: :twisted:

gg_aztec_vs_dust
fy_poolday
fy_new_pool_day2
fy_spongebob
fy_desert
y_buzzkill_texture
fy_house_of_death_night
fy_skycompound
fy_hotspot
fy_navycs
I would like to see some of these maps 8-)
"Text translated via Google Translate"

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:56 pm

ill see what I can do

Punisher*Ltr

Post by Punisher*Ltr » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi Sammy,

any update on this request? Thank you in advance

- Punisher