Just a couple thoughts

Gungame level Up

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Just a couple thoughts

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 pm

1. Maybe we could add some larger open area maps to the rotation as it seems there are alot of closed quarters maps.
2. I used to take part in a couple gungame servers that were free for all, which I feel promoted more precision and use of each weap as opposed to spray/camp.
3. I can understand a knife here and there where it is fit and you're out of ammo, but someone who camps every round and only uses knife kills to rank makes the people who are already outgunned have to search out every corner and basically isn't even playing gungame. Maybe we could start a knife server for these people if they don't want to use guns.

I am not trying to be sour, it just seems to me that if it's making it to where I don't want to play this server, that it's also running off alot of other players who don't feel the need to resort to the same tactics to get a win or get ahead.

I also understand that not everyone feels this way and I don't expect the servers to be catered to every suggestion or to an individuals needs but I would like to see some kind of tweaking to get gungame to actually be fun for everyone. Maybe a campmeter. Any ideas would be welcome.

MarioBros

Re: Just a couple thoughts

Post by MarioBros » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Adding scout would be awesome xD
"Text translated via Google Translate"

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:56 pm

i am always open to new suggestions?....what does everyone else think?

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:03 pm

I also love the idea of adding a scout. Is it also possible to change the order so it goes pistols, shotties, smgs, rifles, snipers, para, nade, pistols, knife?

Not a big change, just I think the p90 and ump and mp5 are mixed with the rifles if I'm not mistaken.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:03 pm

There were a few gungame servers I used to play that had the scout level around level 17. It can be really or really difficult depending on the type of player. Some players hate it, some love it, but I really loved that level because it wouldn't be an easy scoping kill like awp.

Knives

Post by Knives » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:26 pm

adding back aim_ak_colt is a +1 for me and maybe de_tuscan, estate
alot of players now days never played tuscan but i use to love tuscan
and remove nuke

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”