Banned for no reason at all.

Gungame level Up

joseywales

Banned for no reason at all.

Post by joseywales » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 am

Or wait, maybe there was a reason, maybe the admin was kind of pissed about me knifing him or other people, letting them go down a level and getting the other guy to win.
I don't know who it was, either "Tap" or "cheech". Cheech told me I suck after I knifed him, since he was on the lead. So I knifed him again, resulting the other player to win. On the next map I was banned without any message including the reason I'm getting banned.
I don't know how many servers you guys have but it's the 1.6 gungame server, IP: 199.187.247.82:27018

There's always people knifing someone, but it seems like people take the game way too serious and go crazy. Doesn't mean you have to go abuse your admin powers, right?
When someone knifes me, I knife them back. I don't go do a votekick or something because someone is a tricky cunt.

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Banned for no reason at all.

Post by sammy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:45 pm

very interesting. i will investigate this. please post in the banland using our protocal format.
sammy

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:38 pm

What's your in-game name and steam ID?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:06 am

Also, if you were speaking like that in our servers, then there is a good clue as to why you were banned. Permanent it should not have been, but a ban nonetheless. Whether in our servers or on our forums. Please refrain from using any profane, vulgar, sexual, racist, discriminatory, or drug referring language. We strive to keep our servers clean from that type of immature filth and its a great idea to discontinue any further use of that language if you desire to be unbanned.
Now to continue with your problem, for the future. Always remember that we have an "Admin Abuse" section of our forums. This is where you can plee towards ANY admin abuse. We have EVERY admin's SteamIDs posted here as well. So if you recall the admin's name, you can correctly post who has committed the injustice. We Certainly despise any and all types of admin abuse. Because they have the power does NOT mean they can abuse it. sammy will definitely look into the matter and give you a fast reply. Im sure he will discover what happened and inform you. Please provide your SteamID and gamer tag for us to get to the bottom of this matter as well.
We do apologize for any inconvenience that this had caused you, but do try and keep in mind that our admins, pretaining to, our 1* and 2* admins are learning and new to the art of being a Mature and professional admin. I myself have more to learn. But they are placed to keep the peace and keep the servers fun and fair. I hope we have made you proud by showing that we do so. I do apologize personally for the way the admin banned you. Without reason or warning. We ALWAYS strive to teach our lower admins to Warn several times before permanent actions are taken.
Thank you very much indeed for your time and attention towards this long post and patience. I sure hope teh matter is resolved quickly and properly. I would very much enjoy your company in game. I too am a master of the ninja art. Im proud you too are a lover of shanking somebody. No better sound that cs could make when knifing somebody in teh GunGame server. AS well, in game type /servers to view our many other incredible mods that sammy offers and provides us with!
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”