The Map Rotation

Red VS Blue - Halo II Xp-saved

Prepared

The Map Rotation

Post by Prepared » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 am

Can we please add maps to the rotation on the UWC3 server? Currently the server has four maps, each set on a 20 minute rotation and that gets old VERY fast. Given the nature of all the various abilities of the server, including the jetpack adding the custom 40cal maps could be quite detrimental to the server with easily exploited those maps are. With that being said I recommend the following map rotation or some variation of:

de_dust2
de_nuke
de_cpl_mill
de_aztec
de_prodigy
de_inferno
de_torn
cs_office
de_cpl_strike
de_dust
de_piranesi

For anyone asking as to why there are so few cs_maps included in this is their usually stacked sides to the map to a greater extent than the de_maps. Please take this request under consideration and I appreciate the time spent in keeping the server going. Also, as another note, the server population slowly continues to climb, so to quash any doubts about the maps turning people off, they won't. The new maps will add flavor, and I know a bunch of people will play them. Like anything new, you get a few to start and the rest will follow so I am confident should this change be implemented it will only work toward the betterment of the server.

Daniel

kyute

Re: The Map Rotation

Post by kyute » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 pm

i know that my post should be in the wc3 department, but i don't think there is a need to make two posts about one similar topic. wc3 has been running off i believe, dust2, dust, 40caldust2, 40caldust, 40calaztec, aztec, office, italy, inferno, 40calinferno, etc and the occasional variation from belcross. if something similar can be done with the wc3 server i would really appreciate it :]

Possible Maps:

cs_assault_upc
cs_militia
de_forge (a replica of cbble without all the human camping)
de_dust4ever
de_karnak
de_office_rats
de_vegas
de_prodigy

anymore maps, feel free to add on.

ericezra

Post by ericezra » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 am

yes, please, we need to have more maps, it will make the server better. thank you very much

when are we getting them ?? >.<

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:41 am

added:
prodigy
nuke
office
piranesi

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Thank you Sammy!!!

ericezra

Post by ericezra » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:19 pm

is it possible to have a vote for the next map when its 2 mins remainning of each map ?

and probably more de_ and cs_ map ?

Return to “#3 Halo (xp-saved) ---------------------------108.181.1.219:27017”