Re: Admins in DIABLO SERVER.

Post by Rotor7 » Fri May 15, 2009 6:33 pm

I play in this server quite often. :mrgreen:
Rotor7

Poppy

Post by Poppy » Wed May 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Why "Admins in DIABLO SERVER":

My explaination to the fact that there are not many admins in the Diablo server is that compare to the beginner and intermmediate servers, Diable server requires less attention from the admins since it does not have the same amount of players that of both beginner and intermmediate servers. This can be backed up by historical datas of the amount of players who played in these three servers. Thus, less attention is required. However, I am not saying that Diablo server does not need any admin works at all.

How to Resolve Your Concern:

If you are on the servers a lot (which compare to my hours spent on both the forum and the servers, are not very much) you can request assistance of me since I am on Steam (and I am also on your friend's list) almost 24/7 whenever I am not sleeping. Logically, the best solution to resolve your concern is whenever you are encoutering problems in the Diablo server, find me on Steam; and if the problem you have in the server is out of my jurisdiction, I will find somebody else to resolve it for the best interest of both the server and the player(s).

:)

MacDre

Post by MacDre » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Yea i have been noticing this alot too when im later at night and when i go to correct someone on politly of course they go and talk a whole bunch of trash to me and keep goin on doin it over and over again. ive got TSLOW to help me out sometimes but hes not always on what are some of the admins friends names so i can add u mines Mac Dre btw. Thanks

Headline

Post by Headline » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:34 am

kyosho wrote:
Headline wrote:Me and TSLOW are in the server a lot and we do see people mouthing off and hacking so i think its safe to say IF me and TSLOW get our applications accepted we don't need regular people summoned to ban/kick.
I think...

Don't worry it may take time, but if you do whant you got to do is as in record hackers and or call in a admins for rule breakers than you will get good credits. :P
I met some admins and i'm starting to call them in..

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 am

Please let old threads die
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “#3 Halo (xp-saved) ---------------------------108.181.1.219:27017”