Maps

Classic Dust2 - DOWN, May be rebranded

Monkey D. Luffy

Re: Maps

Post by Monkey D. Luffy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:28 pm

|Rp^| Battousai wrote:There's actually a cs_italy map where market and ct spawn is a bomb site rather than hostages...I actually think that bombsites are better than hostages considering T's can camp hostages while on a bomb italy ct's have to guard 2 places. aim_ak-colt is a good one too!! or strike or fire? i dont know how people will like strike or fire
I'd be careful in considering anything Batt suggests because any map he suggests, are all the maps he is really good at :twisted: :lol:

Poody

Post by Poody » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Batts EZ :D BOOM HS!!! hahahahha
Come and Idle in our IRC and show your support!
[.40 cal ]- Poody **

Tehe

Post by Tehe » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 pm

|Rp^| Battousai wrote:There's actually a cs_italy map where market and ct spawn is a bomb site rather than hostages...I actually think that bombsites are better than hostages considering T's can camp hostages while on a bomb italy ct's have to guard 2 places. aim_ak-colt is a good one too!! or strike or fire? i dont know how people will like strike or fire
This would great to have. Hostages is the only reason I dont like Italy.
Also, Im thinking you add in estates. :)

St0n3

Post by St0n3 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 am

Ok, assuming its easy to have a map vote mod installed, but we would need a lot of maps right? I'd like to add 15 or more maps to the map cycle. Maybe even add some fun ones. I'm not super well versed in maps but all of us together should be able to come up with another bunch of maps.

A couple old ones I liked were: cs_backalley, de_chateau, de_airstrip (its tiny), de_survivor, de_vertigo, cs_italy_40cal, and cs_deagle5.

There are a couple of maps that empty the servers, cs_office_40cal for example. I don't think that will be the case if we had more maps and a map vote.

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Sun May 01, 2011 3:31 pm

i like cs_assault, there are some pretty good mods that make it less t sided :)

fy_snow :)

cs_rats :)
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

GilaSmoker32

Post by GilaSmoker32 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:20 pm

cs_assault_upc is a good one that does a good job of evening out the playing field.

Also +1 on the map voting.... it is my only dislike of the .40cal servers. Otherwise yall are doing a bang up job.

P.S. Joined just to chime in on this subject

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 pm

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Already solved the assault problem I hope ^^^ 8-)

Bullet_InThe_Head

Post by Bullet_InThe_Head » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:17 pm

I think a Rock The Vote (RTV) should be implemented. Here latly everyone wants to play the non regular maps....gimmic maps I like to call them such as ak, scoutzknives, and snow. Those maps are fun but when those are the only maps being played it gets really old and I think people leave due to that. There is not always an admin on to change the maps and I believe the people currently playing should be able to vote on which map they want to play. It is reasonably fair and not sure why .40 cal would not want this?

Your Buddy Bullet

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Is there any reason in particular why there's only fy, aim, and awp maps on at the moment?

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:16 pm

it also seems like there's a DM mod in it too

Return to “#2 CLASSIC NO AWP -------------------------108.181.1.219:27016”