If you think everyone's hacking...

Classic Dust2 - DOWN, May be rebranded

St0n3

If you think everyone's hacking...

Post by St0n3 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 am

To those people who love to call anyone with a positive k:d ratio a hacker, please read this. I had several people today calling people hackers every time they were killed by them. Upon spec'ing those people I notice they have a few things in common. I'm going to list a few of them to possibly help people understand why so and so constantly kills them/ their whole team.

1. A lot of the good players, "hackers" as some call them, have been playing for a long time and know the maps well. This helps you pre-plan where people are going to be at such and such time.. dust_2 is a good example of this. The terrorists love to stack up around long A. So if given the chance people love to backdoor them there. Moving on...

2. Good players walk and use sound.Just because you can't hear anyone running over your techno beats doesn't mean the next guy can't. Sound is invaluable in cs. I see so many suspected hackers (who aren't..) using sound to get the jump on their victim.

3. Aiming. Good players get a handle on how to burst the AK, when to go full auto or when to single shot. Lord knows I have a lot of trouble with this as I tend to just spray and pray. Which is why I rarely have a positive K:D ratio. Take the time to shoot at a blank wall from a distance... try to figure out how to best use your gun...

4. Radar. Radar is crucial, it lets me get a rough idea of where my teammates are, then when one of them dies, I can try to look for the missing dot on my radar.

5. Baiting. I have been bait for hundreds of players. A lot of people will let you run out into a room just to watch your head get blown off. They do this for 2 reasons. One they get a sense of where the other teams members are sitting and how many of them there are. Secondly they're hoping your full auto shooting has managed to soften up the opposing team (read spray and pray).
6. Skill. Some people are just wickedly good at video games. One of my close friends would constantly get banned for hacking back in the day, it was frustrating for him as he was a very legit player. Sometimes he would go 35-5 or so for back to back maps. So don't forget about skill also.

Anyways I don't mean to write a book, I just hope some people will read this before going into the server and calling everyone a hacker.

If you still think you're dealing with a hacker, add me to your friends list and send me a message or use admin chat. "Yelling in game that so and so hacks so spec him" really doesn't help my chances of catching him, as he figures out he is being watched and starts to be more careful. In the future just use teamchat which is U instead of Y. and type @AdminName
Ex: press U, then @st0n3 I think monkeyfacebingbongjiggawhat is hacking will you watch him?

Thanks guys... game on

Monkey D. Luffy

Re: If you think everyone's hacking...

Post by Monkey D. Luffy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Lol nice stone! Love the bait one btw :D For me, I rely heavily on radar and sound and walking and observing the situation (nooo, not this camping thing :P ).

"monkeyfacebingbongjiggawhat" <--- I'm referenced! ... Is that implying something...? :D :lol:

puppet

Post by puppet » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 pm

ston3 back at 40cal ?!?! nice

St0n3

Post by St0n3 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Puppet!! Yea, I'm back in the mix of things... hop in the servers more! I could use a bunch of hs's, ya know so I can eat, cook, sleep, etc 8-)

puppet

Post by puppet » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:18 pm

lol don't play cs anymore really ... but i'll hop in sometime when i see you on

i ain't got it no more so i can be your punching bag lol :lol:

St0n3

Post by St0n3 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 pm

I really hope everybody is reading this...

Tr0s Slave

Post by Tr0s Slave » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 pm

I Agree, As long as I've been playing cs since before steam even existed..people have been accusing anyone with a positive score of "Hacking" it really gets tiring and old. I come to play cs to get away from the "real life" and relax a bit. Once I start to see people constantly complain about "hacks" even as a joke gives me a ear ache and all. So, I do hope people actually read this post and maybe stop all this drama save it for your momma hacking dilemma!! heheh.

Donkey D. Luffy

Post by Donkey D. Luffy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:23 pm

we are the same type spray n pray xD

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:09 am

puppet wrote:lol don't play cs anymore really ... but i'll hop in sometime when i see you on

decided to delete your "helper"?
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

puppet

Post by puppet » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 am

Venom wrote:
puppet wrote:lol don't play cs anymore really ... but i'll hop in sometime when i see you on

decided to delete your "helper"?

:lol: Vac's steppin their game up .. so i had to back off

Return to “#2 CLASSIC NO AWP -------------------------108.181.1.219:27016”