!!! Please give it a chance of revival !!!

L4D - 1000 Ammo Pack Bank

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

!!! Please give it a chance of revival !!!

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:13 am

Hello my fellow L4D lovers...

I would not like to see this server disappear. There are great memories associated with it.
Surely frost AWP and witch not being able to jump high after being frosted+dozen of other weird glitches makes the current mod...a bit dumb. It is what it is.

Right now that's only server we have with bots, so it appears as if it has players to attract attention. CS MARKETING 101

I do not insist, just when you're bored, just want to relax from getting owned or may be have a crazy score(owning bots :) ), come visit it. I play daily, in hope to attract players back and revive it to the days of 32 players, when people couldn't even join the server because it was full.

It is going to be very hard, not just hard to do. All these new games, improved gameplay experience, crazy graphics, BUT it is NOT an impossible task.

Last week, when I started to play with bots, almost 7 players joined the game.
Remember I am always down to assist by providing you with higher level or making sure you get ammo packs.

Look...I don't ask for mandatory commitment, just a free lance, whenever, wherever you have a time, come by, even if it is only for a few minutes...

Thank you very much for your time.
Love and miss you all deeply
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

sammy
Site Admin

Re: !!! Please give it a chance of revival !!!

Post by sammy » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:29 am

i just boosted l4d for a week. enjoy
sammy

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Re: !!! Please give it a chance of revival !!!

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Goodbye my fellow L4Ders: forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=22019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “#1 Left4Dead + Gun-Xp! -------------------108.181.1.219:27015”