FNG here

new to the 40cal forums?

Y3kcim

FNG here

Post by Y3kcim » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi everyone, long time player, Just started playing CS(WC3 server) again to get my FPS fix in. Haven't played PC games in a long time, actually was surprised my new egg budget build plays CS pretty well!!! In a month or so, My first born is going to change my life... You may see me, You may have already seen me, but I hope to keep playing when I can. In the past I don't remember seeing so many cheaters on the WC3 server...I overheard that there is some kind of proxy sending non-steam users to servers...WTF? Is there another option to reporting cheaters/does anyone still play on the WC3 server?

I hope to see you online.

namnoc

Re: FNG here

Post by namnoc » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Welcome! There are several admins who frequent the WC3 server; unfortunately, 100% coverage is not possible at this time. The following link will instruct you on how to post a demo of a hacker so that one of our officers can review and ban in necessary:

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for your interest, and congratulations on the little one soon to be! Kids are awesome!
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

Holliday

Post by Holliday » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:46 pm

Welcome! I used two only play in the War3 server, but now I'm mostly in the DM. I've been in the war3 server more frequently, as of late. I'm sure i'll see you in-game soon enough.

Welcome & congrats! Boy or girl? (all of my friends have had girls so I'm just curious) I'm sure i'll see you in-game soon enough. :)

-Holliday

Y3kcim

Post by Y3kcim » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:59 am

Thanks everyone, Expecting a baby boy!!!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”