Hello :)

new to the 40cal forums?

dezz[tt]

Hello :)

Post by dezz[tt] » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:43 am

Hey guys,

My name is Dezz and I've been playing Counter-Strike for over 14 years now, I'm from Orange County, CA. I tend to go and come back, depends on how busy I am with work and other things. I've been playing since early 1.5 and have played up until CS:GO, the game is cool but I really hate the fact that if I leave I come back to no rank. My first CS clan was {OleFarts} which at the time I could only be a {LilFart} because I wasn't old I guess lol. I've played competitively almost my entire CS career, but never got anywhere serious since I was always into sports and such. Right now I'm interested in playing 1.6 and Diablo 2, and would like to scrim if anyone's interested.

Here are some videos I've made over the years, unfortunately a lot of my recorded demos from high school are gone since I've switched computers so many times: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... oEM3_XT1Ce

If you guys ever wanna play let me know, here's my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dezzyy - Feel free to add me, and if you ever get a 5v5 going I'm always down to play.

I haven't created a forum account to talk games in a longgggggggg time. This is awesome and I'm glad you guys are still around and things like this still exist, it brings back a lot of good memories. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Dezz

MarioBros

Re: Hello :)

Post by MarioBros » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:50 am

Which is your favorite D2 char? I may ban you depending on your response:P

Also welcome!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

dezz[tt]

Post by dezz[tt] » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:02 am

The Barbarian is my favorite character. WW PVP Barb was something I always played back in the days.

I used to have an account with level 90 characters but then I went away for longer than 90 days and they went poof :(.

How often do you guys play? Private server or Bnet?

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:05 am

Lol just kidding. I really like thunderfury amazon. But my last char was a hammerdin just because Ive never had one.. Havent played in a couple of years. So not that often...

Which server do you play in (cs)?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

dezz[tt]

Post by dezz[tt] » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:08 am

I had also had a Java Zon that had a ton of lightning damage. My hammer din was my magic find character and the character i'd use to level in Ubers.

I typically play in the WC3 server, only game mode I don't like id gungame haha.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:11 am

welcome to 40cal :D

dezz[tt]

Post by dezz[tt] » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:41 am

sammy wrote:welcome to 40cal :D

Thanks!

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Welcome dezz! I started playing in 1.1 at the time the carbine still had a scope, Awps 1 hit toeshot and gl_zmax 6900 could give you see through walls lol. Thanks for coming to the forum :) I enjoyed the 1 clip USP ace video. Although I was expecting USP only, nice hs's

Edit: those aimbots in when its lit lol
GlazeD

dezz[tt]

Post by dezz[tt] » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Glazed wrote:Welcome dezz! I started playing in 1.1 at the time the carbine still had a scope, Awps 1 hit toeshot and gl_zmax 6900 could give you see through walls lol. Thanks for coming to the forum :) I enjoyed the 1 clip USP ace video. Although I was expecting USP only, nice hs's

Edit: those aimbots in when its lit lol
Thanks Glazed!

Yeah that was a funny one, that guy was pretty upset.

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Welcome, Sir! We're glad you're here! :D
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”