random weapons

sammy
Site Admin

random weapons

Post by sammy » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:26 pm

when i play csgo DM it automatically gives me a weapon and when i die it gives me a random weapon. how do i get the gun menu to appear?

MarioBros

Re: random weapons

Post by MarioBros » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:14 pm

I think you have to press the buy button to choose your weapons BEFORE you move.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 pm

MarioBros wrote:I think you have to press the buy button to choose your weapons BEFORE you move.
That's what the valve official DM servers are on. Most DM servers use a custom modded one that is similar to 1.6 DM's servers where you can type guns and have a menu pop up. I think it'd be better if we use the custom modded one because the valve official ones only allow team specific guns, i.e. CT's can't buy ak.

Holliday

Post by Holliday » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:05 pm

I hate that about GO Deathmatch. You have to stick to the CT weapons if you are CT, and T weapons if you are T. Does anyone else think the pistols are really overpowered? You can walk up on someone with an ak or m4 and easily kill them with the pistol. Also, the jumping and shooting with the pistol and AWP. Brings a whole new level to CS!! Can't wait to get more comfortable with GO. Really excited about the servers.

Sammy, for DM, if you move when you first spawn it wont let you buy anything. There is also a timer and it's not very long. Every DM server I've been on in GO starts you with a random gun after you die. It won't let you "Re-buy" either. :?

Holliday

Franchesssss

Post by Franchesssss » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:44 pm

DM on CS:GO if you don't want the random weapons, I think the default key to cancel that is F3, then after you die then you can get anything from the buy menu, but make sure you don't move.

Holliday

Post by Holliday » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Thanks, I had no idea.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:00 am

The valve official DM mod is horribly made. If sammy can, he can look into the other DM mods that are out that have a menu that pops up when you type guns.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:38 pm

tomwzhere wrote:The valve official DM mod is horribly made. If sammy can, he can look into the other DM mods that are out that have a menu that pops up when you type guns.

Agree!

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Return to “Counter-Strike | Global Offensive | DEATHMATCH”