Need a BIGGGGG favor plz~

XP saved and additional levels to come

D3mon

Need a BIGGGGG favor plz~

Post by D3mon » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:43 am

Hi sammy, i know this is a little too much too ask all of a sudden. But I really hope that is there any way u could be so generous to boost some xp for me in diablo server plz?

I used to play a lot in 40cal's diablo server like 2 years ago. And suddenly everyone's lvls were all wiped out and sooner the server was just dead. I'm really glad the server is alive again with real players and not just bots. It is awesome that I still keep the server in my favorite on steam 2 years from now.

But I have this question, that.... how come there are so many ppl with all these highhhhhh lvls? like 70s, 80s.... even lvl 130!!! When i played in diablo, it was really really hard to lvl. I played diablo for a long time and the highest lvl i had was only lvl 60 something. and i have tried in the server. It is not any easier to lvl than before. So.... did those ppl get xp boosted too? or they just been playing like 247 ? Now playing against them is just so unfair. its still fun, but a little balanced or not too far apart would be nice.

Anyways, Thank you guys to make the servers alive again, and i will try out other servers too in the future.

I'd really like to get just one of my class xp boosted. necromancer was the one i had with lvl 60 something. Very plzzzzzz~~~ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

tomwzhere

Re: Need a BIGGGGG favor plz~

Post by tomwzhere » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:26 am

I believe they played 24/7. There's a post sammy made where he is not selling xp for our warcraft3 servers and some other ones which included the diablo server I believe. I saw you earlier today knifing everybody as a Ninja though haha, you looked like you were doing fine!

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:37 am

tom go ahead and give him a little xp
amx_givexp <target> <amount>

Barbo

Post by Barbo » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 am

I already told you ingame that nobody is xp boosted, they all play a lot of time and earn they're xp. Lucky you're gettin some. :lol:
Se habla español.
Barbo.****

D3mon

Post by D3mon » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:57 am

Thank you sammy, Tom and Barbo!!U guys are AWESOME! :D :D :D Btw, yaa, ninja is pretty op compared 2 years ago. I feel ninja is more invisible now and with the ultimate is just too OP lol. But ninja with the ultimate suicide bomber is NOOBISH tho haha, still love it :lol:

Return to “#8 Diablo II(xp saved) ------------------------108.181.1.219:27022”