Ninjas invisible sign

XP saved and additional levels to come

pro ninja

Ninjas invisible sign

Post by pro ninja » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:09 pm

Hey im pro ninja and i play diablo and im a ninja, So some people and i think that you guys should make a sign like when we press q to go invisible when we turn invisible it shud like say invisible mode or something so that we know:) please respond quick thanks for your time! :D

DotA

Re: Ninjas invisible sign

Post by DotA » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:56 pm

could treat it as a flash like an item or something, but something like that isn't fast work lol. ONYX i believe does the work on it. Maybe sammy will think its a good idea :) or just have different skins for ninjas so when you go invis you can't your hand, but just the gun bwahaha
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

pro ninja

Post by pro ninja » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Hopefully he sees this soon, and also prob switch the ultimate button to like something else not q so when we press q to turn invisible the ultimate power will go off

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:21 pm

pro ninja wrote:Hopefully he sees this soon, and also prob switch the ultimate button to like something else not q so when we press q to turn invisible the ultimate power will go off
you can change the ultimate button yourself, just bind it to another key you dont use
"Text translated via Google Translate"

buTTer

Post by buTTer » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:07 pm

I think what proninja meant was when the ninja skill of invisible get turn on by "Q", it should have a sign/indication to let the player of ninja class know that they are invisible now. Often time, when you play ninja, you press Q, but you are already invisible from the previous round but you press Q again since it's a habit, now you are not invisible during the duration of the new round. I hope that clear things up.
You are innocent until proven guilty

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Ah, there must've been a confusion while I explained how the ninja worked. Let me try to be a bit more clear on how the ninja works:
When you choose the ninja class, by default, it is supposed to be invisible but there seems to be a "flaw" in the coding that doesn't make you invisible at the start of the round (because you start up with your primary or secondary gun) what you need to do is change weapons (that's why you press 'Q', mainly because a lot of people have it for fast switch) in order to change back to knife to become invisible (since invisibility only works when holding the knife). At least that's how I manage to understand the ninja's invisibility problem and it works for me, since I do become invisible changing weapons a few times (pressing 'Q' like a maniac :B ) every round I use ninja.
I do this every single round, since it kinda resets and you start again with the primary/secondary weapon. Sometimes you are invisible but mostly you are visible :/

I told proninja of this but I don't think he understand me at all.
I like his idea though, it is good to know when you are invisible than hoping you are :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “#8 Diablo II(xp saved) ------------------------108.181.1.219:27022”